[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

this thread really needs to go back to making fun of dubai

Well yeah, it's headed back in that direction if we talk about the Muslims. You see, they can pick up and live in another country because they're broke and don't care about making money. They've migrated to the UK where they rely on government handouts, just like they do coming to the states on full scholarships just because they are minority foreign students. They need to stay in their own country instead of trying to populate the world and over take it with a population explosion.

when you guys are bummed and looking to have some fun, dont you jump on a plane and head for your fantasy world in the desert (AKA LAS VEGAS)... what dubai has done seems like Las Vegas on fucking acid to me.

YyrsC.gif

when you guys are bummed and looking to have some fun, dont you jump on a plane and head for your fantasy world in the desert (AKA LAS VEGAS)... what dubai has done seems like Las Vegas on fucking acid to me.

except Prostitution, Stripping, Chicks without Burkas, and public drunkeness is are far more tolerable in Vegas. But you're right.. Dubai is vegas on acid.

Well yeah, it's headed back in that direction if we talk about the Muslims. You see, they can pick up and live in another country because they're broke and don't care about making money. They've migrated to the UK where they rely on government handouts, just like they do coming to the states on full scholarships just because they are minority foreign students. They need to stay in their own country instead of trying to populate the world and over take it with a population explosion.

You drive me nuts.

I thought a lot of the buildings they were working on over the years looked really cool and I figured it would cool to go there one day, but seeing that picture it actually looks very boring, very much like something that died and washed up on shore and is slowly rotting away.

except Prostitution, Stripping, Chicks without Burkas, and public drunkeness is are far more tolerable in Vegas. But you're right.. Dubai is vegas on acid.
This. If you were to walk the streets with a beer in Dubai, they'll cut your hands off. In Vegas they look the other way if you're cool about it.

Paying for college in America. The system is designed to give full scholarships to those of need (minorities), or athletes. Ashley got straght A's in high school and only her tuition is partially covered, not the room and books. Minorities get full scholarships because of need, and I think that's a joke. Especially the foreign Muslims who come here, go to universities, then execute terrorist attacks.

And the point I was trying to make about Vegas being in the valley is that the city doesn't have that sand look to it. Yet Dubai has this haze over it. That's because nothing is protecting the city from sand storms. I can guarantee you that after a decade, those new buildings will look like crap.

Last edited:
This. If you were to walk the streets with a beer in Dubai, they'll cut your hands off. In Vegas they look the other way if you're cool about it.

What confuses me is that here we have a guy who appears to be able to build properly punctuated, structured sentences, despite the fact the he is clearly as dumb and ignorant as dirt. Is there some new software that can do this for retards now?

Whatever floats your boat, Dude. Let's take them one by one

Prostitution.......absolutely rife in Dubai, and a shitload cheaper than Vegas. Not my bag, but if it's yours, welcome to Dubai, enjoy !!

Stripping.....not so in your face as Vegas, but essentially, see above.

Chciks without Burkhas......... some of the locals wear them, everyone else doesn't. This is Dubai, not fucking Saudi or Yemen. Stop being so fucking ignorant

Public drunkenness.............I have been publicly hammered on many occasions, still got all my hands and feet. On at least 3 occasions I have fallen asleep in taxis and taken to the cop shop by angry taxi drivers. On each of these occasions plod has let me dry out and then taken me home. On the one specific occasion I have a clear memory of (because they let me dry out properly), 4 cops took me home, rang the doorbell, and apologised to my wife for having kept me so long.

For the record, I am now a much more responsible person. At least Saturday to Wednesday.

I thought a lot of the buildings they were working on over the years looked really cool and I figured it would cool to go there one day, but seeing that picture it actually looks very boring, very much like something that died and washed up on shore and is slowly rotting away.

Agreed, from that angle it looks bland. From ground level the picture is very different. Proof will be provided tomorrow if you can't be arsed to look for it yourself, i'm needing my bed.

Yes, the US is the best place to live. In short, capitalism provides us the best way to live life on our own terms, and we get freedom where it counts the most, freedom of speech.

In a world of dumb, this is the dumbest. Oh, Reggs, please do enlighten us as to the criteria you have used to determine that the US is the best place to live. As I see it your argument seems to be that the ability to take the pure drivel that your head generates, and shout it at everyone who can't run away fast enough, without being shot on sight, is the only criteria worth consdiering. Seriously, nothing else matters to you. You appear to have just superceded NGFM as the most ignorant retarded fuckwit in this forum. The only person who appears to have benefitted from your post is NGFM, who moved one place up the rankings. Nice work fella.

Public drunkenness.............I have been publicly hammered on many occasions, still got all my hands and feet. On at least 3 occasions I have fallen asleep in taxis and taken to the cop shop by angry taxi drivers. On each of these occasions plod has let me dry out and then taken me home. On the one specific occasion I have a clear memory of (because they let me dry out properly), 4 cops took me home, rang the doorbell, and apologised to my wife for having kept me so long.

For the record, I am now a much more responsible person. At least Saturday to Wednesday.
Sounds like fun :ftard:

Back