TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao u guys r hanging out with rhand altor and anubis

Don't forget anti is the admin, along with arcadous tormund, lying and making shit up, saying that I was shit posting and scamming, etc.

Read a few of their posts, as samples were posted in this thread...for example of what to expect, from them.

just go take a peek at the chat convo..can clearly see, it is more than just a few...though who and what all they are into, well, that is subject to interpretation.

Hypocrites. would be putting it mildly....scammers, is starting to sound more fitting, for several of them.

Last edited:
You live a sad miserable existence. Just keep pointing that out.

You think so? known you and arc both, since you two were 13...

You were more mature, before you started taking the meds, as that is where you got fucked up and starting in with your lying scams.

Still waiting on you to tell us, who all I scammed... must be a long list, since it is taking you so long to tell us.

:shrug:

must be hard to look at yourself in the mirror, based on your projections.

hey where can i tryout 4 [[STAR[[

do i need 2 fill out an application or ne thing on ur site

i would like 2 play capper or somethin equally hero'ish ok

hey where can i tryout 4 [[STAR[[

do i need 2 fill out an application or ne thing on ur site

i would like 2 play capper or somethin equally hero'ish ok

We oddly have a capper role open, after ChocoTaco joined and quit...

so you do not need to worry about him, trying to steal the show...

Maybe accuse you of stealing passwords, or something silly, without any proof and banning you...if you have STAR tag on...

you may want to create a unique account, to be in STAR, as the trolls fanatics are rampant.

Yes, we pre-approve all applications...with Hero Stamp...tourney coming soon, to a server near you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back