[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes by Rosdower - Page 17 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes
Page 17 of 28
ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
321 - 02-09-2010, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
In a world of dumb, this is the dumbest. Oh, Reggs, please do enlighten us as to the criteria you have used to determine that the US is the best place to live. As I see it your argument seems to be that the ability to take the pure drivel that your head generates, and shout it at everyone who can't run away fast enough, without being shot on sight, is the only criteria worth consdiering. Seriously, nothing else matters to you. You appear to have just superceded NGFM as the most ignorant retarded ****wit in this forum. The only person who appears to have benefitted from your post is NGFM, who moved one place up the rankings. Nice work fella.
Not saying that the US is the best, but any country where this happens is automatically barred from the top 50 spots:

British woman arrested in Dubai after reporting **** | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sponsored Links
Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
322 - 02-09-2010, 15:49
I think people are generally content with where they live, whether it be Shanghai or Nunavut, or they would tend to move. Excepting Detroit, of course.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
323 - 02-09-2010, 16:17
One thing that sucks about the western world that can't be avoided anywhere you go is how absolutely batty the news media is.

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
324 - 02-09-2010, 16:30
Quote:
My problem with this picture is not the lack of green but the overpreponderance of brown. Is it just my computer/eyes or are the majority of these buildings the color of lighty-digested fecies? I know Vegas is also built in a desert, but the buildings don't look like sand castles. New York may not have a bunch of green, but silver/gray is a lot cooler-looking than brown.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
325 - 02-09-2010, 16:56
Quote:
Agreed, from that angle it looks bland. From ground level the picture is very different. Proof will be provided tomorrow if you can't be arsed to look for it yourself, i'm needing my bed.
Other pictures I have usually seen are from the ground looking out which of course makes the building look great with a blue sky above it, the overhead shots are usually concept drawings that of course are made make it look like a tropical paradise.

I really don't know why you have to be such a little ***** about what I said, do a google image search for "Dubai" and you will see what I mean by the number of images that come up in the first 10 pages are almost all artistic renders or a picture standing at ground level looking up at a building or along a beach so you don't see the city, shots of the city at ground level just look like a big modern city.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
326 - 02-09-2010, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
My problem with this picture is not the lack of green but the overpreponderance of brown. Is it just my computer/eyes or are the majority of these buildings the color of lighty-digested fecies? I know Vegas is also built in a desert, but the buildings don't look like sand castles. New York may not have a bunch of green, but silver/gray is a lot cooler-looking than brown.
concrete is cheap and made from sand

local sand

As Dubai has no manufacturing facilities, everything but concrete has to be imported

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
327 - 02-09-2010, 17:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post

local sand

As Dubai has no manufacturing facilities, everything but concrete has to be imported
so god is into exports now? last time i heard, grass came from god.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
328 - 02-09-2010, 17:18
Quote:
What confuses me is that here we have a guy who appears to be able to build properly punctuated, structured sentences, despite the fact the he is clearly as dumb and ignorant as dirt. Is there some new software that can do this for retards now?
Bite your tongue, heathen.

Rulide
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 02-09-2010, 17:28
So Mitch, your super awesome elevator broke trapping people for nearly an hour and Emarr tried to brush it under the carpet.

Top stuff.

Revealed: why the world's tallest tower closed

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
330 - 02-09-2010, 17:29

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
331 - 02-09-2010, 17:53
lulz

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
332 - 02-09-2010, 17:55
not allowed to use the stairs... it is against the will of allah

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
333 - 02-09-2010, 17:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulide View Post
So Mitch, your super awesome elevator broke trapping people for nearly an hour and Emarr tried to brush it under the carpet.

Top stuff.

Revealed: why the world's tallest tower closed
Mitch is going to be PISSED

Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
334 - 02-09-2010, 18:00
Quote:

local sand

The quantity of sand in concrete is rather small (if not nonexistent). The main component that contributes to the color is portland cement.

downarmy
VeteranX
Old
335 - 02-09-2010, 18:07
did anyone showed this to mitch yet?

The Slaves of Dubai - VBS News | VBS.TV

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
336 - 02-09-2010, 18:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Bite your tongue, heathen.
bwahahah i was like 'that sounds like it would be directed towards reggs' so i went back and totally just made my day

Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
337 - 02-09-2010, 18:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
i don't think america is the best place to live
seems to me i have to work like hell and so does my female counterpart to have the best possible quality of life.
i might get 3 weeks vacation during a year and work long hours.

my friend who lives in europe has 2 months vacation. makes more than me. has free health care, and was able to afford a house before I could. his taxes are about equivalent and he can visit a number of other countries without crossing an ocean. he also has the benefit of living in a country that doesn't feel like it has to pay for nearly all other countries of the world with aid.

dunno, I don't really like working my life away. seems like I do and he doesn't. I'm not sure what I'm getting to make up for that?
Bigger Bombs.

(I Agree with you).

Also, Hardluck went all ape**** on Beren with his "Amerika, **** Yeah" attitude, even though he obviously barely read what Beren wrote which ackowledges part of what was in his tirade. Someone else had a great quote about the different types of people. My Guess is Hardluck is that guy who would be miserable wherever he lived. Sure seems like things are going great in his life but he is miserable now.

Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
338 - 02-09-2010, 18:12
I love Colorado but I could see moving to Yurp (as long as I was no more than 1 hr from some rad alps). Seriously, working your life away is bogus and I refuse to do it.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
339 - 02-09-2010, 18:31
Quote:

local sand

You've got a great NGFM impersonation going in this thread.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
340 - 02-09-2010, 18:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktane View Post
Mitch is going to be PISSED
Why? You had to figure it was something with the elevators when they said electrical.

Page 17 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai enslaves brown ppl , dubai kills , dubai sucks , dune coons , mitch is a retarded fag , sand niggers , tall fuckn building!#@@!