A question about diet

"I got something to say-- It's better to burn out, then fade away."

highlander-hello.gif

Gunter glieben glauten globen
 Def Leppard did it first before the Kurgan was even born 

Well yeah, so if you want to get into a pissing match about it, it only became famous when Neil Young said it, and he got it from his bandmate Jeff Blackburn when they were in The Ducks.

The "I got somethin to say" part was added by Def Leppard. I included The Kurgan .gif because he's an underrated villain, and one of my favorites.

Still have enough piss left over to write my name in the snow.

made breakfast burritos this morning. slice of ham, egg, swiss cheese, and some rice i found in the rice cooker.

4 bottles of water.

skipped lunch, went to the DMV. I found a couple hershey kisses in my pocket i took from a candy dish yesterday when I got an oil change.

returned to work.

drank a cup of coffee.

tonight.........WHO KNOWS

Went to a Chinese buffet, had a nice bowl of egg drop soup with crunchy noodles, a salad with bleu cheese and 15 veggies, then 1 stuffed shrimp, 1 chicken wing, 1 fried wonton, 1 dumpling and some green beans. The guys I went with had 4 platefuls each. 3 golf balls of ice cream. Twelve dolla

I don't proclaim to be an expert it's a subject I'm interested in. Maybe stop being an insufferable douche for just one thread?

you have no idea what you are talking about just like you have no idea about covid, Russian military, stocks, crypto and basically every other subject you go on about for pages on end

it's like you need to prove your an expert on everything, when in reality you are a low IQ gypsy stringing together random news articles you read online

you can't even help yourself though

:Hmm:

Rent free

Imagine reeeing this hard over me basically saying "caloric deficit is the way to fat loss" :lol: jfc

Rent free

Imagine reeeing this hard over me basically saying "caloric deficit is the way to fat loss" :lol: jfc

because calorie counting is a pretty antiquated diet technique

your advice about ignoring carbs too lol

:Hmm:

COVID and Russian military expert self evident :lol:

All sugars aren't bad.

HFCS is The Devil, and it's in maybe 80% of all processed foods. Consuming HFCS will prevent any weight loss.

the only sugars that are "good" are fructose but only if its coupled with fiber, generally from whatever fruit the sugar is produced with.
Low fiber fruits or fruit juices aren't good

All sugars aren't bad.

HFCS is The Devil, and it's in maybe 80% of all processed foods. Consuming HFCS will prevent any weight loss.

So if you go on an all-HFCS diet but only consume 700 calories daily you won't lose weight? That's incredible. Must be some new research.

Russian air superiority is self evident bro

:lol: he can't help it it's his DNA, genetics expert amram explained that one himself

Back