ATTN Beren/Rayn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, answer me this, why have you saved a picture of a 15 year old? I would really like to know.

Answer me this, why did you take someone from another country saying he'd rape your sister so seriously only after I put the link to her facebook back in there?

Maybe I should print her pic and bust a nut on it mstrike style and post it here for you. It wouldn't be the first time you've seen her with cum on her face either.

MIXED BY MANTELLO

003se1ac

Answer me this, why did you take someone from another country saying he'd rape your sister so seriously only after I put the link to her facebook back in there?

when I simply asked you to remove the pictures and links, you refused to thinking that you're some high and almighty fucking legend. You created a fucking shitstorm because yof your arrogance. You FUCK!

can we talk about how hot your sister is

have you felt her tits

what age do you think she'll be when they go from being great to saggy?

have you ever played a really shady game of truth or dare with your sister

i bet all yours were dares right

Mantello, how many times have you left the bathroom door unlocked in hopes of her coming in and seeing your dick? Have you gone hamper diving for her dirty panties and taken a big whiff of the crotch?

After PMs and Emails, the next step isn't "make a thread".

It's call your lawyer.

Unless you have no balls and are a complete moron, then it's definitely "make a thread".

You are about as stupid as xcursion, I never posted any pictures of anyone. Xcursion the fucking stalker went through facebook and took them from her site, saved them and is now posting them all over the place.

You're a fucking moron, none of them would be here had you not posted a Facebook picture.

He didn't go through facebook, it isn't like any of the pictures were private. Jackass. YOU FUCKING DID THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back