[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

haha is anyone else getting this advertisement?
1ymwhx.jpg

You must be new to screenshots.

I'm not sure what's worse, the e-knighting or people riding on fraggle's balls for doing something that's been done time and time again.

Why is it that assholes like fraggle search for validation by unprompted attacks at nice people like Jazmine? Do nice people threaten you somehow? I mean seriously, does this sort of thing make you feel like "you're the man" at TW? And please don't try to tell me that this thread is just a troll. There's a difference between trolling and being an outright asshole.

because fraggle is an attention whore. hes a fat, ogre looking motherfucker that has to pay for sex.

he posted this thread to LOLOLOLO START DRAMA BUT DONT GET TOO MAD GUYS SRSLY STILL BE MY E FRIENDS K?

seraphim feel free to show me any thread where fraggle has asked anyone to remain 'e-friends'

but do it by never posting again okay

Thread reaching 50% terminal velocity.

After 5 pages? Pretty slow, imo...

We need more e-knights.

To Fraggle's: Hey Fraggle, ur fat lol and u have to pay for sex lol and u hung out with Akuma lol

To Jazmine: Hey Jaz, previous instances in which I professed to like you were fraudulent! (not really)

:50pages:

when has fraggle ever given any of you the impression that he cares about anything you say

do you really think he gives a fuck about fat jokes after 29 years of it

Back