happy arizona audit day

ppl have very selective memories of what actually gets posted here lol

half of u have already forgotten about the durham report

I wouldn't be surfing at night it's too dark and it's less than 10 years since i re-watched jaws again so it will be a while

I realized I should be a little more honest. Not only do I not want to get wrapped up in gaming again because I go overboard on things, but I probably would have by now but have not felt like I had the money to invest in a decent rig and I keep putting it off. Especially right now my money is very tight with two houses that we have that aren't being rented. I told you guys about the Costa Mesa house that's a story in itself man it is a mess.
Pics coming I'm not sure I can rival what plas has seen, but I'm being told upwards of 100,000 just to get the house back into very good condition.

i too plan to spend my retirement watching rumble videos

i'll post em on tw so that if anyone responds lemon can chime in and go did u actually watch that

I'm gonna spend my time posting antiwoke YouTube reee videos for movies I don't intend to ever watch

uno can pop in and tell me how he doesn't watch YouTube

'political crap' you're the loozer if you don't think what I post is not important for all nations at this time. just scroll by, but don't ever pretend you know shit

Complaint charges Georgia voting machines not certified for 2020 election

“The actions of the EAC as detailed herein extend far beyond mere failure. The EAC allegedly fabricated a fraudulent record for Pro V&V and repeatedly, knowingly, and intentionally misrepresented the expired accreditation status of a Voting Systems Testing Laboratory to the American people. The EAC’s deceptive practices allegedly fostered a false sense of security and materially violated their responsibilities under the HAVA in both letter and spirit of the law.

and no, this isn't just about Trump
it's about city councils, judges, sheriffs,,,,,

Last edited:
i too plan to spend my retirement watching rumble videos

i'll post em on tw so that if anyone responds lemon can chime in and go did u actually watch that

I'm gonna spend my time posting antiwoke YouTube reee videos for movies I don't intend to ever watch

uno can pop in and tell me how he doesn't watch YouTube

parrot-party.gif

I've been here twenty something years. I'm talking about the last year or so. Severed has thrice the posts of anybody else.

Anyway, you've gone back into stalker mode, so that's my cue to vacay for a bit.

Back