i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

yes, we need

mnojP.png

i refresh and this social masterbation thread increase 8 page... wtfff

cy u compete against starcraft korean superstar yet?

It didn't just start in the last few days did it.

you do realize you have created some threads too targeting them right? also you make no effort at all to avoid it, quite the contrary, if anything you have kept it going on purpose.

hello local magistrate

here are some copy and pastes from some kid on the internet he goes by the nick name naptown

i refresh and this social masterbation thread increase 8 page... wtfff

cy u compete against starcraft korean superstar yet?

no i m very fukin bad i get butt kick in gold league but i think when hearts of swarm come out taht i mean i m like diamond or somethin

You aren't how the world works either absent.

Boo hoo hoo and you rage about blacks...

be a pussy much?

I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

hello local magistrate

here are some copy and pastes from some kid on the internet he goes by the nick name naptown

strega call my mom sayin he police officer & my mom tell me not 2 use bad language ne more i hope ur mom very help ful 2 u after u receive thing about doin bad stuff

Coming from you that's an affirmation of
her sanity.

icfire, that's not how it works

when a crazy person calls someone psycho, it means the person is crazier than the crazy person

honestly I think your daughter is just mad that tw called her butch & unattractive (she is)

Last edited:
I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

quoting you in case he has you on ignore

Back