Page 8 of 46
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
141 - 08-18-2010, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
AJ

*eidt- wtf did i do with my quote? this is what i get for being sick.

anyways, i specifically said RECENT. not historically.
The first link is very recent, and I didn't look hard AT ALL.

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 08-18-2010, 16:26
I dont think the cultural center being built is a problem. But i do think the location is probably in poor taste.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 08-18-2010, 16:30
"Cultural center"

Dweasel
Banned
Old
144 - 08-18-2010, 16:30
Guys, guys, you don't think things through.

Let them build it!

What is it, .....120 million or so.

Watch them lika MoFo. If they do "Naugthy" things.

Well then: sieze, confiscate ALL that ****!

It's not good to have enemies nearby,

it's worse not to know where they are!

arsin
Veteran++
Old
145 - 08-18-2010, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
"Cultural center"
Yea it turns out the word "mosque" simply means a partitioned off room or area. Someone posted what the arabic word for "church" is.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 08-18-2010, 16:46
Quote:
Brilliant rebuttal, Muslim apologist.

"I reject your facts and assert that you're lying!"
I'm curious now. Have you personally read an untranslated Quran?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 08-18-2010, 16:57
I think that the people involved in the building being built at that location, whether with an underlying motive or not, are most likely going to regret this decision. It could go a couple ways after its built. It could just fall off the face of the earth once glenn beck get's his next shiny object to direct everyone's attention to.

NYC is only a days drive away at most from the area of the u.s. thats known for having more balls than brains most times.

if you really want to get rid of it, sneak up there one night and burn dale earnhart in effigy and put it on youtube. You'll be able to clock the building's lifespan with an egg timer.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
148 - 08-18-2010, 16:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
Have you read an untranslated Bible? I haven't.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 08-18-2010, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
The first link is very recent, and I didn't look hard AT ALL.
yeah, i am well aware of that which was in my initial post.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 08-18-2010, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
What's your angle here? You think there are translation problems for a language that still exists today and is used by hundreds of millions of people?

But uh, no, I'm fluent in Arabic. Are you?

Last edited by Validuz; 08-18-2010 at 17:06..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 08-18-2010, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Yea it turns out the word "mosque" simply means a partitioned off room or area. Someone posted what the arabic word for "church" is.
As for as English-speaking people are concerned, a place where people from a specific religion attend and teach about the religion, pray and meditate with other people from the same religion, is a church. And the church of Islam is referred to as a mosque.

Mosque | Define Mosque at Dictionary.com
"a Muslim temple or place of public worship."

"c.1400, moseak, probably from M.Fr. mosquée, from It. moschea, from Sp. mesquita (modern mezquita), from Arabic masjid "temple, place of worship," from sajada "he worshipped" + prefix ma- denoting "place." In M.E. as muskey, moseache, etc."

Last edited by Validuz; 08-18-2010 at 17:08..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 08-18-2010, 17:07
Fellas...its ok....let them build the mosque. really....it probably wont be staffed long.

Quote:
TEHRAN, Iran ***8212; Cigarettes smuggled into Iran have been tainted with pig blood and nuclear material as part of a Western conspiracy, an Iran official claimed Friday.

The semiofficial Mehr news agency quoted Mohammad Reza Madani from the Society for Fighting Smoking as saying contraband Marlboros have been contaminated with pig hemoglobin and unspecified nuclear material.

Madani claimed Philip Morris International, which sells Marlboro outside the U.S., is "led by Zionists" and deliberately exports tainted cigarettes. Pig products are considered unclean under Muslim law.

He provided no evidence or information about the confiscated cigarettes. Friday's report also gave no details on how the alleged contamination was discovered.

Tehran, which often alleges Western conspiracies, says 20 billion cigarettes are smuggled into Iran every year.
Iran: West taints cigarettes with pig blood - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
153 - 08-18-2010, 17:12
All this **** about muslims being obsessed with converting everybody just makes me laugh, and all regurgitated by imbeciles who just don't know any better. I have lived in a muslim country now for 11 years, and not once, directly, indirectly, or in even the most subtle way, has any group, individual or otherwise made even the most oblique suggestion that maybe i'd like to think about joining them. Same applies for every non-muslim I know. For the most part they get on quietly with practising their religion, and as long as you do nothing to obstruct that, you won't even notice it's happening. Too may people watching sensationalist so called "news" programmes and spewing that **** in this forum rather than trying to find out what is real.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 08-18-2010, 17:14
what is it about this topic that makes people think up some of the dumbest ****ing comparisons? how would you herp if i derped on the herpth of the derp?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 08-18-2010, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
All this **** about muslims being obsessed with converting everybody just makes me laugh, and all regurgitated by imbeciles who just don't know any better. I have lived in a muslim country now for 11 years, and not once, directly, indirectly, or in even the most subtle way, has any group, individual or otherwise made even the most oblique suggestion that maybe i'd like to think about joining them. Same applies for every non-muslim I know. For the most part they get on quietly with practising their religion, and as long as you do nothing to obstruct that, you won't even notice it's happening. Too may people watching sensationalist so called "news" programmes and spewing that **** in this forum rather than trying to find out what is real.
hey genius, does it occur to you that they 'get along' so well where you are at because they are the dominant religion?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 08-18-2010, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Ah, the Brit-turned-Muslim has spoken.

We can all rest easy now. They're not really our enemies. Phew, now we can go back to everlasting peace and harmony!

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
157 - 08-18-2010, 17:24
Quote:
Ah, the Brit-turned-Muslim has spoken.

We can all rest easy now. They're not really our enemies. Phew, now we can go back to everlasting peace and harmony!
I haven't turned muslim, and since I am not in any way religious am never likely to. I just recounted my personal experiences, how about you offer somthing from yours that didn't come from Fox News instead of the silly sarcasm that adds nothing to the debate.

" No i've seen it myself, they all throw rocks and shout a lot, how can they be peaceful people". Riiiiiight.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 08-18-2010, 17:27
are you saying Muslim fundamentalists attacked America for religious reasons?

because they didn't

you were attacked because of all your interfering bull**** in the middle east

it's ironic that you claim Muslims are trying to take over your lives and dominate you, when the reason they crashed planes into the WTC is because your country has been trying to take over their lives and dominate their already ****ty existence

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
159 - 08-18-2010, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
are you saying Muslim fundamentalists attacked America for religious reasons?

because they didn't

you were attacked because of all your interfering bull**** in the middle east

it's ironic that you claim Muslims are trying to take over your lives and dominate you, when the reason they crashed planes into the WTC is because your country has been trying to take over their lives and dominate their already ****ty existence
I wasn't aware we were trying to take over Saudi Arabia, which is where the 9/11 hijackers came from.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 08-18-2010, 17:32
**** you and your facts and logic

coombzy knows whats up

Page 8 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious