[Minneapolis Rioting?] Pre-Game Warm Ups. by SINep - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Minneapolis Rioting?] Pre-Game Warm Ups.
Page 4 of 12
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61 - 04-14-2021, 00:11
I think the real lesson is that if you've got a warrant out for your arrest after not showing up in court for a misdemeanor gun charge make sure your tags aren't expired so you don't have to run before cops arrest you over an air freshener hanging from your mirror.

Sponsored Links
MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 04-14-2021, 00:19
This may surprise some, but I suspect that sort of forward planning and strategising may not have been a strong suit.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 04-14-2021, 08:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
The google results are better. That's just user error.

Funny how none of the duckduckgo headlines actually mention riots. It's as if they presume 'protests' and 'riots' are synonyms.

Have you tried punching 'protests today' into google? Or are you just going to use that as evidence of the big bad tech companies censoring free speech, rather than people just sucking at searching?
at what point do protests turn into riots gumby?

Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting Sees Several Businesses 'Completely Destroyed'

"Police rolled up and made some arrests as young men ran from buildings carrying stolen goods. Foot Locker, T Mobile, and a New York men's clothing store all completely destroyed."

Quick to point out the race of the victim, but it was just young men looting and rioting

Last edited by uno; 04-14-2021 at 08:29..
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 04-14-2021, 08:27
some store owner lost all his stuff in the floyd lootings, just rebuit his store and stock only to be looted again

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
65 - 04-14-2021, 08:43
this is why companies are leaving the area

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 04-14-2021, 11:16
But everyone knows the real reason people in that area can't find a job isn't because of businesses leaving after looting and rioting. Its because the white man is keeping them down

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 04-14-2021, 12:49
Quote:

Funny how none of the duckduckgo headlines actually mention riots. It's as if they presume 'protests' and 'riots' are synonyms.

Have you tried punching 'protests today' into google? Or are you just going to use that as evidence of the big bad tech companies censoring free speech, rather than people just sucking at searching?
Tell us what's really going on. Is all this business of Google manipulating their results for political purposes false?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 04-14-2021, 13:06
I, for one, hope this minority woman police officer gets the death penalty, or at the very least, life in prison. if we can learn anything from this, it is that the police should never diversity hire. they should always be hired based on merit.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 04-14-2021, 13:26
I don't know how much training would be required to learn to differentiate between a bright orange taser and a Glock. I understand the "muscle memory" concept. But, she would have to have thought "I am going to tase this guy" in advance. I don't think she did that. I think she panicked and her finger did the walking.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 04-14-2021, 13:30
My Monday morning qb take is why the hell do they design tasers to be the same shape as a pistol? Just seems like a bad idea off rip.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
71 - 04-14-2021, 13:34
Quote:

lmfao

user error = not on approved word list

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 04-14-2021, 13:52
Being an ******* in public places has nothing to do with the amount of "freedom" we have.

I am not sure why people get so hung up on the definition of *******. We all know one when we see one.

If you are ****ing with someone else and their ability to conduct peaceful and public business or activity - you are an *******. This is why there are ordinances and laws against "disrupting the peace". Where did all those laws go?

There is a reason that you have to apply for a large gathering in advance and get approval from the city. Where did that process go?

Quote:
The Supreme Court of the United States has held that the First Amendment protects the right to conduct a peaceful public assembly.[3] The right to assemble is not, however, absolute. Government officials cannot simply prohibit a public assembly in their own discretion,[4] but the government can impose restrictions on the time, place, and manner of peaceful assembly, provided that constitutional safeguards are met.[5] Time, place, and manner restrictions are permissible so long as they ***8220;are justified without reference to the content of the regulated speech, . . . are narrowly tailored to serve a significant governmental interest, and . . . leave open ample alternative channels for communication of the information.***8221;[6]
On top of that, when a city allows wanton* disruption by some groups and cancels / stifles other groups - that is not good. That is corruption.

* I really wanted to say "wonton" disruption. here. Funny concept.
"Hey! Quit ****ing with my wontons, *****"

Last edited by Brasstax; 04-14-2021 at 13:54..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 04-14-2021, 13:55
Quote:

Check out this guy ^.

He thinks when you search for something on the interwebs, the crawler only looks at headlines like the retarded leftist's do. "ZOMG!!! Headline said this, therefore all true!"

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
74 - 04-14-2021, 13:56
BOOM HEADSHOT

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 04-14-2021, 14:01

wrecked

uno
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 04-14-2021, 14:16
I'm still curious where his line in the sand is for protests vs riots...

Is it a minimum amount of burning buildings required for a protest to graduate to a riot?

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
77 - 04-14-2021, 14:31
depends on who is doing it,

Leftist BLM/antifa fagbags = protest (with scattered looting)

Right wing = INSURRECTION RIOTS DEATH RASIS HOMOZENOPHOBIC BIGOT NAZI CHRISTIAN FLAT EARTH 5G

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 04-14-2021, 14:35
Sam:

Hamster

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 04-14-2021, 14:59
cop got arrested, hard to see how she isn't going to jail

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 04-14-2021, 15:01
They have put up concrete barriers around her house. She might not even make it to a trial.

Page 4 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Minneapolis Rioting?] Pre-Game Warm Ups.

Social Website Bullshit