Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition
Page 5 of 9
2:37
Veteran
Old
81 - 08-23-2020, 02:29
ok when you get back to em with zero that would be great.

Sponsored Links
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 08-23-2020, 03:46
Considering all the people attempting to get access to closed beta I'd be very surprised if it was zero. We're having a contest to give away 20 closed beta keys and have over 150 people entered so far.
If you'd like to know more please reply and I can give you the latest.

Veteran
Old
83 - 08-23-2020, 04:46
I'd like to know no more on the topic..and i'll reply because i wish too..

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 08-23-2020, 05:14
Well the giveaway ends tomorrow and I think we're planning another few very shortly due to the high demand.
There's certainly been a good number of people asking for giveaways... in fact here's an image of some people asking about it today...

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
85 - 08-23-2020, 06:32
did the whore do the sins? now the throats get slit

Veteran
Old
86 - 08-23-2020, 06:50
Quote:
I'd like to know no more on the topic
Did you miss read ?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 08-23-2020, 09:46
Seems like you guys are still interested as you're still checking the topic so I'll give you another montage to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OOOWCfyIkU

Veteran
Old
88 - 08-23-2020, 10:11
I'd like to know no more on the topic
Did you miss read ?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 08-23-2020, 16:46
I can read between the lines, if you wanted to know no more you'd stop reading this thread. Surely you'd have that self-restraint.

I assume what you're really wanting is another montage without actually saying you want more because it's embarrassing for you to ask, so here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYrAbAc2Ug

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
90 - 08-23-2020, 19:58
it just doesnt have the arena dueling feel even in the montages of tribes 1

Veteran
Old
91 - 08-23-2020, 20:12
that's because they only play a ****ty stripped down version known as LT CTF because they usually don't have actual gaming skill. So they choose the same 3 maps over and over and find it mind boggling when the same 3 people somehow found 1 or 2 decent routes and even more amazing that 1-2 people figured out how to look in that direction and land some chaingun fire before they hit a disc..That is the core of their "eliteness"

Last edited by 2:37; 08-23-2020 at 20:16..
Veteran
Old
92 - 08-23-2020, 20:16
i'll add lt ctf has 3 weapons.. one armour.. and on top of that.. the same 3 maps are replicated each time as they are the easiest and smallest ones that even someone who played the game for 2 months (stork) could figure out how to hold his right click and find one grove that would propel him...Or figure out that one disc jump would be enough to contend with what they consider to be the most elite cappers...

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 08-23-2020, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
i'll add lt ctf has 3 weapons.. one armour.. and on top of that.. the same 3 maps are replicated each time as they are the easiest and smallest ones that even someone who played the game for 2 months (stork) could figure out how to hold his right click and find one grove that would propel him...Or figure out that one disc jump would be enough to contend with what they consider to be the most elite cappers...
Trying to figure out if you're bashing T1 or Midair seeing as from what I hear T1 these days the only maps that are played are dx, hildebrand and sh.
In Midair:CE we have a heap of maps - some are inspired by old Tribes maps, some are originals. Are few of these were showcased in the updates video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN41OSc69UY

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 08-23-2020, 23:27
I'm interested in seeing your montage 231, please show us your skills.

Veteran
Old
95 - 08-23-2020, 23:32
I don't deal in montages but i'd be happy to link you my stream for competitive overwatch..

No i played 2 nights of PUG in the aus PUG and they played the same 3 maps over and over..

The same happened when i joined US PUG after i cleaned up the vomit from the floor i went and downloaded a game people play...

Veteran
Old
96 - 08-23-2020, 23:34
I tried to wash the aids off from playing MA but i found no matter how hot the water was i just couldn't get it out of my system i still only apply hot waters in showers to release its grip but i've found 3 years of boiling hot water hasn't resolved the issue of 4 days of MA

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 08-23-2020, 23:59
Hi 237, once again you seem to have confused original Midair with Midair: Community Edition. This seems to be a common problem you're having.
As you've never had a closed beta key you've never been able to play Midair: CE... it would be like if someone played Tribes 1 and tried to review Tribes 2 without looking at it.

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
98 - 08-24-2020, 06:35
ill be honest it looks exactly the same as old midair and just an easier version of t1 with more egos and less skill

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 08-24-2020, 09:01
Thanks for your feedback - if you would like to see more just post here and I'll show some more montages or in game vids.

Everything looks easy when you're watching vids of the best players doing their thing...

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
100 - 08-24-2020, 10:57
Everything looks dumbed down when the game is dumbed down.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition

Social Website Bullshit