Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 528 of 1425
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10541 - 04-10-2021, 02:53
That's what I think. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 3 days. No other symptoms. This was back in March of 2020. I did get an antibody test a couple of months ago but it was negative. I don't really think those rapid tests are that accurate though. Maybe they work if you get it pretty bad and fight it off. Then get tested in a week or two after.

Sponsored Links
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10542 - 04-10-2021, 10:02
I haven***8217;t changed my life much either, I***8217;ve tried to keep my life as normal as possible, given the restrictions we***8217;re given. I***8217;m 60 years old, and at this point I***8217;m going to get the shot, I just wasn***8217;t in any rush to get it. Because I waited, I was able to get the type of shot I wanted, and be done with it. A lot of my coworkers did everything they could to get vaccinated, even though they didn***8217;t qualify as they are in their 40s. They are deathly afraid the covid.

And I feel fine. Not even a sore arm. One coworker felt like he was dying for three days after the second shot. ****ing pussies.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
10543 - 04-10-2021, 10:21
you had the j&j vax. the two dose vaccines are different and at this point you really shouldn't be so surprised that your co-workers have had a reaction to their 2nd dose but who am i kidding? hog logic can't be reasoned with.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
10544 - 04-10-2021, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
That's what I think. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 3 days. No other symptoms. This was back in March of 2020. I did get an antibody test a couple of months ago but it was negative. I don't really think those rapid tests are that accurate though. Maybe they work if you get it pretty bad and fight it off. Then get tested in a week or two after.
I got a test but chose not to believe the result because FFS Brass**** get a grip dood.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10545 - 04-10-2021, 10:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
you had the j&j vax. the two dose vaccines are different and at this point you really shouldn't be so surprised that your co-workers have had a reaction to their 2nd dose but who am i kidding? hog logic can't be reasoned with.
Well aware of that fact. That’s why I held out for the best option. But that’s my logic, not rushing to get any vaccine I could because I am afraid of a cold.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10546 - 04-10-2021, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I got a test but chose not to believe the result because FFS Brass**** get a grip dood.
The antibody test has a very specific and limited time period that it can detect. I took the anti-body test 7 months after I lost taste and smell. So, do I believe the test was false for the existence of antibodies at the levels a person has right after successfully fending off COVID? Yes.

So, I am not sure what you are on about.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
10547 - 04-10-2021, 13:31
You are asking Mitch to think scientifically...

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10548 - 04-10-2021, 13:47
4: o'clock appointment for the J&J...25 ****ken miles away

It's at Publix which no matter where you live you're no more than 2 miles from a Publix

Last edited by T-Dawg; 04-10-2021 at 13:49..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
10549 - 04-10-2021, 18:43

i can see how ur life didn't change much if u weren't going traveling or going out to events and such

everyone else now has the same life

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
10550 - 04-11-2021, 13:20
~equality~

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
10551 - 04-11-2021, 19:06
****ing bill gates

Dude is addicted to ****en viruses, loves to release them so he can sell anti-virus right after >:/

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
10552 - 04-11-2021, 19:08
Now we spend the lockdown staring at the ****en WINDOWs

cael
VeteranXX
Old
10553 - 04-12-2021, 14:22

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10554 - 04-12-2021, 14:32
lol

cael
VeteranXX
Old
10555 - 04-12-2021, 14:34
sick of ppl not respecting my karens disease

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10556 - 04-12-2021, 14:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Not even a sore arm.
Well that's good. So many of your redneck brothers have cried for Fauci to be fired.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10557 - 04-12-2021, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Well that's good. So many of your redneck brothers have cried for Fauci to be fired.
If you had any ****ing sense you would too.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
10558 - 04-12-2021, 14:44
havax, ur thinking of jeff bridich

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10559 - 04-12-2021, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Not sure how lack of side effects ties in with people wanting that moron fired.

Not too many rednecks up here in the PNW. Mostly hipsters, tech workers and hippies. Not to mention the addict/alcoholic "homeless" camping out on the streets and schools.

****ing racist.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
10560 - 04-12-2021, 15:34
well i mean, fauci should have been fired after claiming people could get aids from household contacts so...not sure he's been helpful or effective at all during this epidemic.

he's been inconsistent, duplicitous and now nonsensical with insisting that the vaccines dont work.

at every stage, he's caused more harm than good with eroding public trust.

Page 528 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite