blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

the funniest part is that 12 years later, we are all in our late 20's or 30's and people still give a shit about this

Blitz went and threw away all the XP and unlocks he worked so hard for by using cheats in pubs of all places.

What a fool.

The video evidence is clearly damning

There was even a video captured by some random person on the Aus servers, they posted a thread on the hirez forums, I quoted it in the ascend thread

Last edited:
So did he actually cheat and then these dudes framed him?

Or did he just get framed and never cheat?

He most definitely didn't cheat. I was in-game when naptown came in as Buhlitz with his speedhack. I told the people in game that it wasn't Blitz but naptown, but being that they were all tribes noobs, nobody knew what I was talking about. I checked my friendlist, whereon I have the real Buhlitz added and he wasn't actually online. Not to mention naptown had just posted like 15 minutes earlier that it was
naptown said:
time to get Blitz banned

So it was kind of obvious. I posted all this in the T:A thread and then saw this thread this morning and found it all pretty hilarious. The fact that they successfully framed him is pretty god damn funny. Still, he payed 30 bucks for the game so I hope he gets unbanned... I'd be pissed too in this situation (probably)

I don't see how you can prove any of that SmallKiwi, but on the other side of the coin, there are videos of Buhlitz speedhacking

I trust that HiRez paid their due diligence during their investigation and found out that it was indeed Blitz

Or are you saying HiRez is totally incompetent? I don't think that is the case

Back