FS: Gaming PCs

Doesn't really look like a typical bot post to me.

I'm not sure what he was going for there, other than maybe to suggest that you setup an Ebay store. :shrug:

I started talking to Die Hard a few weeks ago about a new gaming PC.. so many great games out this quarter and I was still trying to game on an Athlon X2 :) I just wanted to say that he was excellent to deal with, answered all my questions honestly and quickly and helped me decide on exactly what I should get.

After ordering he shipped it quickly and it arrived in a few days without any damage. I had a few follow up questions after that he also answered quickly. I know he has a ton of positive feedback here already but I want to chime in.. it was hard to send $1500 to someone I don't know even if they have a great TW rep, but I couldn't have been happier.

This new PC is a screamer and it's funny that I now remember why I liked PC gaming over consoles. Going back to play recent games that I had to run at low settings just to play and seeing them fully detailed and still running without a stutter.. well I'm going to have fun this winter :D

Thanks again man.

After reading the thread and checking out the "wares..."

Going to have to think on this a little bit (mostly to put the $$ together.) Those are some slick machines dude.

Back