Obama Job Approval

• Total voters
Reagan was terrible
Bush Sr was terrible
Clinton might not have been terrible, but likely was terrible
Bush Jr was terrible
Obama is terrible

Hope that helps ZooL.

The democrats will FLAME you for saying RR was terrible. The MAIN STREAM TALKING HEADS went from railing on RR in the 90's and then calling obama the new RR at the start of his *NEW ADMIN* they praised RR and tried to tie the head nig to him so hard.

So whats it gonna be. We have a thing called hard drives now we have data BANKS.
Dems really should try and remember their tripe and so should this pussy faggot republican leader ship. These old men should be taken out to a tree and thats it...just tie em up and wait for em to die.

Same way obamabots can bitch about wallstreet when he had robert rubin and larry scummers as his economic advisers.

How goshin took his shirt off to enthusiastically compare bo to rr last week.

The reagan bullshit never sat well for me. This is why. Both spend money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. Then hand the next guy the bill and stains to clean up after.

Jimmy fucking carter was our nations last real fiscal consevative it pains me to say.

lol @ the people that think Obama has been 'stopped' somehow. You're buying into the partisan bullshit.

Obamacare was passed with no support from Republicans at all. Democrats passed that bill on their own. It was written by Insurance industry insiders and the pharmacy companies. Republicans had absolutely nothing to do with it's passage.

Congrats, you got fucked by the Democrats. But guess what? The Republicans will fuck you the exact same way. We have one Uniparty.

Presidents very important tkk

Who else would we elect to be the talking mouth, bobblehead, spokeshill of such a universally despised and defunct system...

One that, regardless of who wins, will work harder to steal more of your money for shit you hate and that will measurably fuck us all over.

This very important. This very excite

Jeb bush vs. Hillary clinton 2016

i still cant get over how pathetic political homers are that they can never accept their team captain being a disappointing pile of shit.

if im ever that blinded by a need to belong to some group just pls shoot me.

i won't be voting again any time soon unless it's to legalize weed

the old demented substance abusing baby boomers will have their way for a while no point pretending otherwise

Hey..it is cool so long as i gets mine

They buy my vote with others money

Like dealy, i hated owebamma until he gave my family access to unlimited free healthcare and government cheese sandwiches. Now we pray to him two, or three, times a day. We make sure we prostrate facing capital hill.

Things i dont pay for are sometimes called free.. Or handouts

Medicaid becomes that way when you get more out of it than you personally paid in. Good thing obamacare was a way to get tens of millions more poor people into that program.

Much like ssdi did for social security...nah mean

this is the guy that said he didn't pay his debts

criticizing others for taking handouts

you're like a younger, dumber jomo

I didnt pay a dead family members debts

Now i dont pay mine

That is what society is for
What good citizens like detox are for

So i can retire with free food and healthcare. So dummies who work can pay more.

God be obama. He has saved us all.

Ya my parents can retire and purchase health insurance now.

yeah your elderly parents who might not work anymore have the fucking PRIVILEGE of paying out of pocket for the ability to have a deductible on certain health care procedures, at only the cost of skyrocketing prices to most other able bodied, tax paying people who receive no other benefit to it whatsoever

that's so fucking awesome. I can't believe people hate Obama. why would anyone be against this great gift

tw commies should relish in ppl spitting on the system that sustains them and enables their behavior

yall love the mike browns of the world why not the jomos

tw commies should relish in ppl spitting on the system that sustains them and enables their behavior

yall love the mike browns of the world why not the jomos

They mad that welfare wagon has no brakes apparently.

That or they fear it might not pull itself. That they might have to contribute effort to something they pretend to say they believe in. Silly commies

yeah your elderly parents who might not work anymore have the fucking PRIVILEGE of paying out of pocket for the ability to have a deductible on certain health care procedures, at only the cost of skyrocketing prices to most other able bodied, tax paying people who receive no other benefit to it whatsoever

that's so fucking awesome. I can't believe people hate Obama. why would anyone be against this great gift

Medicaid is free if you make under 24k in most states

Nahhh mean

Last edited:
Back