[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no one went we only have bunker bois here

About as expected. All that projecting and very little conviction. I'm actually surprised Jim Watkins showed his face in DC. He wasn't anywhere near the Capitol building but I didn't expect him to actually get near any of the Q shitstorm irl

Last edited:
ANTIFA
dnuqBdF.png

poor little girl is hoping commies will pay off her basket-case weaving degree

CNN Interviewee Breaks into Capitol With AntiFa

Last edited:
I don't keep up with MAGA but what is the Trump rebuttal to this?

Why Trump’s lawyers can lie to you but not to a judge - Chicago Sun-Times

What rebuttal?

It's an op-ed.

The author pulls a reference about "challenged ballots" out of the air and uses it out of context to broadly argue about the importance of ethics.

“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots.”

No reference to which specific case this relates too.
No reference to which specific lawyers it refers too
No context as to what the document is for or why it was submitted.

Yet the author proceeds for the remaining 85% of his article to pontificate on the importance of ethics, implying that this reference is broadly applicable to the full spectrum of legal challenges made to contest the results of the election

The author is just lumping everything together to make their point.

a "challenged ballot" is a specific term that arises from a specific situation during an election. It isn't a reference to all types of ballots that are in question.

Back