Never relax around bl@@@@

Can anyone imagine what it's like to be NGFM? I just can't do it. Don't have the ability to even imagine that much stupid in one place. I wonder if he's genuinely blissfully unaware of how backward and simple he is, and is therefore happy, in the same way a dog that keeps getting kicked still comes back wagging its tail. Quite an enigma.

but both his eyes work.

Boy, 17, who knocked out his teaching aide and pummeled her while unconscious was arrested THREE times for battery in 2019 and will be charged as an adult - facing up to 15 years in prison

NYPICHPDPICT000007166496.jpg

21b.jpg

I love how you guys manage to focus your ire on tws two functioning retards :lol:

I'm pretty sure synths post is a copy pasta from falhawk :lol:

I love how you guys manage to focus your ire on tws two functioning retards :lol:

I'm pretty sure synths post is a copy pasta from falhawk :lol:

Hmmmm... reggs is synth, synth is reggs.. einhorn is a man

lmfao nice

Those stats could be skewed. "Income by community". So in a poor black neighbourhood the median income would be lower than a wealthy white neighbourhood. Not saying that's definitely the case but seems sketchy. If you can find a similar graphic based on absolute income ranges I'll STFU.

yea one sec

Yes my small dong mma champion finance guru, I too am white like them.

Great observation considering your affliction.

In this thread we split hairs about shitty people being shitty from differing backgrounds and ethnicities.

We're discussing bad behavior, but coming to the conclusion one race gets a pass for the same shitty behavior because one was abused in the past. No, you are the racists.

right the thread about bl@@@@ is where we're having a discussion about many backgrounds and ethnicities

god bless u plasmatic

if u came into the bl@@@@s thread lookin for quality discussions about many backgrounds and ethnicities and good sources u already fucked up

i know exactly what im in here for

Back