The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

Lemon doesn't cheat.

Not posting any 'list'. If you want a 'list', get _bugs to post, his list would be more accurate, and self-incriminating. I'm not going to dishonor anyone by posting their name because they wanted a bypass because they required network settings to play the game without issue.

Except that's not what I typed, dipshit. Don't put words in my typings. I just told you what I've done with autoaim, and when I've used it in the past it's extremely obvious. The fact that you think I've used it to be competitive, or to gain some advantage is laughable at best. I've used it to fuck with people. People that use happyflag, perm iffs or movement hacks aren't using them to fuck with people, they're using them to gain an advantage.

Do you not comprehend the difference in logic there? Are you really this dumb?

so does intent determine whether or not a person is cheating?

then how does that remotely make hudbot a cheat?

consistency doggg

cheating is cheating whether or not u are doing it to troll people, test things out, win pubs, win pickups, win matches, or otherwise

if intent determined if something were cheating then why did u get into a long tirade about what determines what a cheat is and what isnt semantically

Last edited:
Lemon doesn't cheat.

Not posting any 'list'. If you want a 'list', get _bugs to post, his list would be more accurate, and self-incriminating. I'm not going to dishonor anyone by posting their name because they wanted a bypass because they required network settings to play the game without issue.

Hahaha come on, you think someone would pay $50 just to get their network settings in order?

4rcpbs.jpg

OK I guess I am out of the loop; I just don't understand how nofix can go from crashing servers and charging for cheats and custom-tailoring them to people's needs (and having it appears at least 10-12 customers) to working with the community to better servers and fight cheaters. And even though he is now apparently good, he has still not at least produce the list of said people who purchased a copy? (Other than Unleashed who apparently didn't do it right).

And on top of it everyone is just like "oh you are a good guy now? this sounds legit, lets trust you at face value" ? I don't get it (maybe someone can tell me?), why does anyone listen to him or accept anything he does/says as legitimate?

I mean nofix, you must have emails etc; I bet you could from memory 'out' a whole whack of people who tried to/did buy cheats off of you. What's holding you back (plz don't say morals)?

LOL Yes, I asked for the cheat/bypass, but honestly never got it. I would be the first to say I have the bypass if I had it, honest words. I sent an email to him asking him but I didn't offer him the right amount of money or something like that. Offered 30$ and he said it wouldnt be worth his time. And where is everyone getting that Nofix actually gave me a bypass, he never gave me any bypass even in the past I always got them from someone else but not the current one because it's like matched up to your network settings or something. But w.e

Last edited:
It seems it would be bad business to burn ur customers. Also I dont think nofix is helping fight cheaters Joe but he has seemed to have helped the server out though I would never put it past him to occasionally crash it for old times sake.

I would be more concerned about malicious code than anything else, but *shrug*

(and I don't see it being bad business; this was done in 2007 and it's nofix we're talking about here. How anyone would trust him with money is beyond me)

Meanwhile, I've done more for Tribes than everyone in this thread combined. I've provided a bypass, so cry about. It hasn't hurt the community. If anything, it balanced it out for a brief period of time.

Not going to continue this. I'll continue updating "The Community" server with cool shit while you crying faggots reap the benefits.

getting torn up over fat neckbeard fags like unleashed and jomo5k is not worth it

jjwtay just gets drunk so ignore

HEY HEY!!! Why would you say my name, I like Nofix and I get along with him fine. Like he stated he has done more for this community then anyone in this thread and I dont disagree one bite. Opsayo, you should be replacing my name with yours since you always want to agrue with Nofix. Like I said last night to you if you want him to help out with the Anti-Cheat thing you need to stop arguing with him. So dont mention my name in this.

Back