Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****? by Mitchdubai - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?
Page 9 of 10
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
161 - 05-27-2023, 13:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
well nmag apparently lives on planet GAY with all the other FAGS who don't want SEX with HOT LAYDEES

i live on planet midlife incel

mitch is on planet dubai
I already got a hottie. She's getting older as we all are but she's amazing. The plutonic relationship thing is special. She's like a twin sister. She comes to my parent's house for dinner with my wife and I sometimes. My teenage daughter texts her. She's like 'aunty'. Yahs she's sexy but you get past that. She's more than just a vag and some boobs.

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 05-27-2023, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
omg like this last time i went hiking it was like so amazing and i felt super close to nature but i think i got poison ivy and was nbd but like hiking is my favorite thing ever like i go all the time would you like to hear about the women i hate at work
HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 05-27-2023, 20:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
I don't agree. I can see how some awkward dude who is not used to being around attractive women could think this. Before I settled down with my wife, who was my GF for about a decade I had lots of hot women who were just friends. I didn't need to want to have sex with them cause I had sex on tap with their friends.

This is the simple trick... If she's sexy and she invites you into her bedroom to watch her try on a few outfits to wear on the way out, you don't have to come onto her.. you just keep something in your mind about her that is annoying and that stops you from wanting to stick your dick in her. My libido is huge. I'm like a nympho. Some of them are nymphos. I'd get absolutely graphic detail about their sex lives they wouldn't tell their girlfriends. If you give your dick away to all of them it reduces value. You get power from being around them. It attracts women.

I don't think you've had the experience to know. Like getting a call to attend with one of them to family planning to get an abortion, or being asked to give them away at their wedding, or taking one of them to visit their dead mom in the cemetery almost every year. You don't have to root these women, they are friends.
Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

Failing at English comprehension should be something that adults are executed over for the betterment of humanity.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 05-27-2023, 20:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
It is val's commitment to confidence while saying the dumbest **** that makes me like his character so much.
It's so dumb and yet you can't refute a single thing. Gosh, I hate when that happens.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 05-28-2023, 00:23
as far as looks go, i'd **** all the female friends i have... idk why but i can't be friends with ugly women, too hard to look at them even if they're cool

but i'm happily married and the thought doesn't really cross my mind

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 05-28-2023, 06:45
i've got many female friends i wouldn't ****

or else i wouldn't want to be just friends with them

ZING

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
167 - 05-30-2023, 03:55
Who here posting on Imgay.. Ed?

Turn 40 years this week - Album on Imgur

i go there daily to downvote sad memes and upvote art

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
168 - 05-30-2023, 04:38
Is it a left thing?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 05-30-2023, 08:04
Quote:
Is it a left thing?
No, it happened to me, except it was ED.
Laurie left, Covid, No sex for a year, get with new GF, couldn't get it up.
I've got the friendly pill, and working out has greatly helped.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
170 - 05-30-2023, 08:45
Yeah he meant was your cock drooping to the left or the right?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 05-30-2023, 08:54
Ae Jesus Christ do we really need to know about your dick NGFM

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 05-30-2023, 09:20
i'm not 40 yet but tbch it's just a matter of time b4 i'm in the Elder Incel Club

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 05-30-2023, 09:25
Quote:
I don't agree. I can see how some awkward dude who is not used to being around attractive women could think this. Before I settled down with my wife, who was my GF for about a decade I had lots of hot women who were just friends. I didn't need to want to have sex with them cause I had sex on tap with their friends.

This is the simple trick... If she's sexy and she invites you into her bedroom to watch her try on a few outfits to wear on the way out, you don't have to come onto her.. you just keep something in your mind about her that is annoying and that stops you from wanting to stick your dick in her. My libido is huge. I'm like a nympho. Some of them are nymphos. I'd get absolutely graphic detail about their sex lives they wouldn't tell their girlfriends. If you give your dick away to all of them it reduces value. You get power from being around them. It attracts women.

I don't think you've had the experience to know. Like getting a call to attend with one of them to family planning to get an abortion, or being asked to give them away at their wedding, or taking one of them to visit their dead mom in the cemetery almost every year. You don't have to root these women, they are friends.
If they're getting abortions then you know they're putting out. Duh.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 05-30-2023, 11:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah he meant was your cock drooping to the left or the right?
Actually in the dating apps, feminists would comment they were democrat and say don't swipe on me if you're republican. Or the political preference would be shown in their list of attributes and I'd usually move on if they were democrat. Yes, it's a red flag to women, along with 50 other requirements they have for men. But for Chad, they have no requirements.

For my GF it said Other Political beliefs, yet she's actually democrat. My profile didn't mention it. We tend not to make it a big deal and rarely talk about politics.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 05-30-2023 at 11:23..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
175 - 05-30-2023, 11:36

cael
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 05-30-2023, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
It is val's commitment to confidence while saying the dumbest **** that makes me like his character so much.
this is the entire forum

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 05-30-2023, 19:13
You know, it only just now occurred to me that I have a couple dozen lesbian friends, and several of them are <quote> ****able <unquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that

uno
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 05-30-2023, 19:25
...you have over 24 lesbian friends?

how do you define 'friend'

wtf

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 05-30-2023, 20:09
This thread sucks

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 05-30-2023, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
You know, it only just now occurred to me that I have a couple dozen lesbian friends, and several of them are <quote> ****able <unquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that
A couple dozen dikes? Get real, son. No you ****ing don't. What kind of circles would you be hanging around if that was the case? Do you mean you know "bi" girls?

Regardless, if they are attractive, why would it be a shock that you'd **** them? Who cares what they say they are attracted to?

Last edited by Validuz; 05-30-2023 at 23:24..
Page 9 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?

Social Website Bullshit