Hjauling out of control.

[so] The left wall of the dump bow was bent out, and the top door hinge ripped off, probably from a wreck.
vaLEps9.jpg

Wrapped a chain around the corner of the wall and pulled it pack into shape with a friends pull-back ram. Note the starter trash left by the previous owner before it went to auction. Thanks fucker.
FvxtG8I.jpg

Welded the top hinge back on and went to the dump the next day. Driving on trash compacted down with the tractor in the background. Those 'sheep's foot' wheels have spikes nearly a foot long.
C8jzDmT.jpg

Went directly from the dump to the compost facility, and bought 4 yards of garden soil, and a yard of compost. 5 yards of dirt is 11,500 pounds, Black Betty struggled a little in the hills. I may have to adjust the coupler height as the landing gear was only 3 inches off the ground...
uyVYZhI.jpg

Most of the garden soil went into the garden, some filled holes in the yard. I circled back without the trailer to dump the compost in the garden.
i0EuMcI.jpg

ZT67VBM.jpg

I realized I needed more dirt to fix the valley between my houses where we had the 80' lift for the tree. I damaged it quite a bit hjauling branches out.
zg6nJB1.jpg

Luckily I found someone nearby with clean black dirt.
rBSDw7B.jpg

Then it was time to get the logs out of the backyard.
1hiDWw9.jpg

FEFTypA.jpg

The went to a local guys place to be sawn up into planks.
7R0H1We.jpg

Saturday we (I) worked on the garden.
V6XJ8Rj.jpg

Free salvaged wall block ftw.
aB3rOBc.jpg

It rained a little yesterday so I'll probably water in the clay along the wall to settle it, then spread the topsoil around. I really need another load of dirt between the houses, garden and a little for a neighbor.

Last edited:
Watered the shit clay dirt in along the wall.
RPwbOM3.jpg

The little kids next door were fascinated by my moat building skillz.
OUtNcJj.jpg

Bigger tires means more axle/ lift/ engine. I really need to replace the frame first before the one in it rips in half. I picked one up over a year ago, but other projects have presented...
1nd6hWS.jpg

K6LCDC2.jpg

Why did you have to obscure your face when you were already in camo gear? :rofl:

One of the awesome things about the older Jeeps. Pull off the doors, top and drop the windscreen. I have a 2006 that I will not get rid of. Last year of the straight six. I have had a Jeep since I was in my 20s.

Yeah, I'm torn between dropping in a 6cyl and 5 speed from a cherokee, or leaving the 4 cyl and 5 speed in there when I swap the frame. I'd have to play with the wiring harness as the 6cly is in a 2001, the last year of that body style.

Last edited:
Moved a buddies sweet Fiat 124 to the shop Saturday. First car I've had on the car trailer.
QzcqVTW.jpg

He sold one of his houses and needed to move it.
The new owner was gracious enough to let him store it there until his knee was healed after surgery.
pspoxcC.jpg

He did the body maybe 20 years ago, and it still looks mint.
YYa4Sju.jpg

Today I moved a friend of a friends Chevy 3500. This goddamn thing is 22.5 feet long!
DajPDl0.jpg

It was a heavy fucker, and the 3,000 pounds of wood in the bed of my truck didn't help matters.
gji0pjm.jpg

I would have backed the truck onto that trailer and centered the load better over the trailer axles.

Yeah, it's hard to do when the goddamn thing doesn't run though. If I was going any further I might have, but it's better to have too much tongue weight than not enough.
It was a giant pain to load it, as there was about 1/2 inch of clearance between the trailer rails and tires, and a tire broke through the ramp on the way up. We used chunks of wall stone to ramp it up on that side...
If I was going any further I would have waited a day and dumped the wood also.

Last edited:
Back