Called law enforcement.

Hundreds allege

Trump and his companies have a long record of stiffing contractors. "Trump never pays his bills," tweeted Jeff Jarvis, a media professor and blogger.
Jarvis describes himself as a "liberal: a centrist leaning left." A Democrat, Jarvis initially supported Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 2008 primaries and then supported Barack Obama. He voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, but criticized some of Obama's policies, particular with respect to surveillance and transparency.

yeah, im sure this guy is completely unbiased towards trump. But hey, since tweets are historical documents now, he must be completely honest

But but it's a Google search
they're not biased at all...
how many 'ex' FEDs work there I wonder

yeah, im sure this guy is completely unbiased towards trump. But hey, since tweets are historical documents now, he must be completely honest

Great job cherry picking one instance for a rebuttal.

Worked in architecture for two decades and can remember hearing stories about Trump stiffing contractors for forever. Hires smaller GCs then when the job is almost done tells them he's paying significantly less then the full contract and if you don't like it you can take him to court. Obviously very few have the pockets to match him in court.
Where there's smoke there's fire.

Because it is smart. He's not 'cheating the system' he's using the system as it is in place. The same way every other person uses what they can in the system to their advantage.

Every swinging dick that has clutched their pearls over trump has his 'cheating at taxes' has they themselves done everything they can do to not pay 'their fare share' as dictated by the government but when he did it 'its cheating!!'

Your anti-trump bias is so evident its ridiculous. You're calling him rapey based upon the opinions of others, meanwhile the guy in the office now is on video sniffing and practically finger fucking everything with a vagina that comes within arms reach on national TV, but you don't seem to have a problem with that

Except I have said numerous times I have a problem with the creepy guy currently in charge. I fucking hate Bidon. He’s probably a pedophile and he sucks at managing the country. He’s also a poster child for what’s wrong with Washington.

Trump I have constantly openly admitted my anti trump bias, do you admit your pro trump?bias?

As far as him being a sexual predator? He has multiple accusations of sexual harassment and assault well before he ran. Multiple complaints about him grabbing women. And he bragged about doing just that to Billy bush. But of course he said it was just lockeroom talk.

Do you think it is more than likely that trump has inappropriately grabbed women by their pussies without consent? Or is it that your ok with men in power doing that?

Last edited:
all men ought 2b grabbing women by the pussy

it's a polite greeting that acknowledges her power as a woman

thinking the numerous video clip evidence of biden sexually harassing or in the very

least inappropriately touching women some extremely young women girls in the very

recent fucking past is the same as a 20yr old secretly taped voice recording of a guy

talking not doing just talking to another guy about grabbing women inappropriately and

accusations over the years against him amber heard are the same thing at all we should

all be equally angry honestly i hate them both y don't u didnt you hear the tape??? u must

watch fox news u been bamboozled

Last edited:

Worked in architecture for two decades and can remember hearing stories about Trump stiffing contractors for forever. Hires smaller GCs then when the job is almost done tells them he's paying significantly less then the full contract and if you don't like it you can take him to court. Obviously very few have the pockets to match him in court.

That's fairly common all through construction. Here and around the world. Here, like most places, there are typically issues with defects liability period (DLP) and all sorts of bs that can easily be interpreted as 'he didn't pay final payments' or 'he didn't pay it all'. Some contractors don't get paid at all, also here it's common to retain part payment from the contractors to make them sort crap out before the release of funds. It's called "retention monies" and normal on large projects.

^^^ How the fuck does a post end up looking like that? Was it written by the ADHD version of CHATGPT?

Edit: Goddammit NMAG that's twice. (post above yours)

1970s - He had a large group of polish contractors working day and night to finish Trump Tower in Manhattan and never paid them, even after the court told him to.

It amazes me that people can go through the mental gymnastics needed to convince themselves he's not a disgusting piece of shit on every conceivable level.

^^^ How the fuck does a post end up looking like that? Was it written by the ADHD version of CHATGPT?

Edit: Goddammit NMAG that's twice. (post above yours)

:picard: :picard2:

Then use three carets minge. JFC. How long have you been here?

1 caret per post above yours is how you use ^'s.

It's like saying look at that post X above mine where X is = to the number of carets.

FFS JFC GMAFB WWJD

You pointed right at Groove and called him out. I'd be pissed if I were Groove.

It amazes me that people can go through the mental gymnastics needed to convince themselves he's not a disgusting piece of shit on every conceivable level.

and the hilarious part is that you're JUST like him...

well, except for the height part.

Back