'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

do u have a reading comprehension problem i told u what i learned in high school

do u need 2 get bifocals

backpedal-dog.gif

is that gouge after seeing Fox news switch from trump to desantis

he switched overnight like magic

is that gouge after seeing Fox news switch from trump to desantis

he switched overnight like magic

I'm not supporting or voting for Trump or DeSantis. I'm a registered Independent, ill write someone in or not vote at all this next election cycle.

I'm not supporting or voting for Trump or DeSantis. I'm a registered Independent, ill write someone in or not vote at all this next election cycle.

As soon as someone says "I'm not a Republican," you pretty much know they are voting crazy.

Best of luck.

picking between Biden and Trump and Hilary is considered the "sane" type of voting :lol:

"i'm a registered independent," is the same as voting "I'm voting nut-job right, but don't want to admit it.

I'm not supporting or voting for Trump

It's almost crazy how TW does this. You and the rest have not only supported his athletic supporter, you've played dick-goalie for him 9 years and now that he's in the sewer, you pretend you didn.t.

I'm not even going to bring up the sewage you made over the last half-decade, you know what you did.

It's almost crazy how TW does this. You and the rest have not only supported his athletic supporter, you've played dick-goalie for him 9 years and now that he's in the sewer, you pretend you didn.t.

I'm not even going to bring up the sewage you made over the last half-decade, you know what you did.

:lol:

I never denied support for Trump in the past two elections.

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years
I'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear
Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon

Nod yo head.

Dr.SHIVAs Historic First Amendment Lawsuit to Win Back Freedom: First Case in U.S. To Show Government MADE Twitter Silence Political Speech

Diagram-c2021.jpg

The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is a “Limited Hangout” – PLAGIARISM, Manipulation & Hijacking – by the Intercept of Dr. SHIVA’s Work in Order to INTENTIONALLY CONCEAL Intercept Boss Pierre Omidyar’s Role in Creating the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure That Dr. SHIVA Discovered TWO YEARS AGO in His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit Ayyadurai v. Twitter, et al

Will Elon Musk Do ANYTHING to Dismantle the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. SHIVA in His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit?

Elon was asked about this portal again 4 months ago and he feigned ignorance about it and said he'd 'look into it'. We've heard nothing since about it.
Elon is like Sucker Charlatan is like The Intercept
If a truth is discovered it's slow walked/dismissed as unimportant into nonexistence - MoveOn

Back