Current news thread

7qTxj9V.jpg

u kno, reggs

as an incel i don't care

in fact i kind of like it

if i was rejected 4 breeding, why shouldn't i enjoy knowing that the descendants of the women who wouldn't breed w/ me will b living in a big time dystopia, and it's a dystopia that shall come about in no small part thanx 2 the judgment/decision making processes of the women who collectively rejected me as a breeding partner?

the children of my enemies shall live in a hell begotten by those same enemies

my children will not live in any kind of hell because they won't get to live in the first place

fair play

iu

Stabbed
iu

The Post called the stabbing a random attack near the school’s Morningside campus shortly before 11 p.m. Surveillance footage shows a man in a hoodie approached Giri from behind, "making a stabbing motion, and then Giri runs away." He eventually falls, the paper said.

A second stabbing victim, a 27-year-old man, was discovered about a dozen blocks to the south of the location where Giri was attacked, police said. The 27-year-old was taken to the same hospital and was in stable condition Friday, police said. Police did not release the second victim’s name.

I would suggest these were not random attacks.
"The Italian foreign ministry said that both Giri and the surviving stabbing victim were Italian citizens"

And, I would suggest that this piece of shit should have been in jail long before.
I would also suggest that the DA who kept letting him out be held responsible.
I suggest that we let Italy sue the fuck out of the State of CA and the city for this.
I suggest that people do not visit places like San Fran.

"This Murderer sponsored by Dupont. Make sure to check out season 7 when the DA releases this piece of shit back on to the streets to perform even more heinous acts upon crackers and innocents. It's Must Shank TV!"

USA Today appeared to question whether math was racist in a Twitter-provoking headline from Tuesday.

The article’s headline originally read "Is math racist? As many students of color struggle with the subject, schools are altering instruction — sometimes amid intense debate." The article focuses on "bolder recommendations to make math more inclusive" that "are blowing up the world of mathematics education."

"Math isn't racist... but the ‘educators’ who think it needs to be changed and made easier because some black kids struggle with it... ARE," Washington Times columnist Tim Young tweeted.

Portland State University professor Peter Boghossian wrote, "No, math is not racist. Major venues like @USATODAY even asking this question is a sign of cultural sickness. Racial disparities can be addressed (in part) by using the best evidence-based pedagogical practices that enable student learning. Please stop suggesting math is racist."

"The left has become so racist they accuse everyone and everything of being racist including….math," political commentator Kim Iversen said.

Kyle Lerner and his girlfriend sensed something was amiss when they came home Tuesday and found their two Persian-Himalayan cats meowing nonstop.

Normally, an internet-connected feeding machine dispenses kibble for them at noon, but the felines’ bowls were empty and clean. The gadget hadn’t worked because of an outage at Amazon.com Inc.’s cloud-computing unit.

"We had to manually give them food like in ancient times," said Mr. Lerner, a 29-year-old small-business owner who lives in Marina del Rey, Calif.

up next, "Is working racist? Scientists at UCLA are discussing why blax dont work, at all, and have come to the conclusion that working is racist. Everyone to be fired from their jobs starting Friday is the only way for an equitable future."

Back