Remember Dimitri The Lover? He has been locked up twice now fighting the Jew. by Reggs - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember Dimitri The Lover? He has been locked up twice now fighting the Jew.
Page 4 of 8
uno
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 06-28-2022, 10:25
Sub shop worker killed after dispute over mayo, police say - CNN

"Ignorance and envy."

They dont even release the race of the suspect. Because they dont need too.

The source of violent crime in Atlanta isnā***8364;***8482;t mysterious: Itā***8364;***8482;s desperation, born by inequality. - Atlanta Magazine

Inequality of Mayo on his sandwich was the cause of this ******ing.

Last edited by uno; 06-28-2022 at 10:31..
Sponsored Links
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 06-28-2022, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I'm not ignorant or envious.

I just don't like having a majority of Asians, Indians and Africans living around me. Not saying they are all bad, I just prefer white people (except if they are French I suppose, give me the Viet Cong any day)
Foreign people are just great, when they stay in their own country and stop trying to turn mine into something resembling the ****holes they came from.

Just because I prefer vanilla sponge doesn't mean I am ignorant or envious of chocolate cake you know.
"I'm not racist, I just don't like colored people because unlike whites they turn everything to ****"

newsflash, that's pretty ****ing racist

uno
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 06-28-2022, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
"I'm not racist, I just don't like colored people because unlike whites they turn everything to ****"

newsflash, that's pretty ****ing racist
Yes, yes it is.

Want to know what else it is?

(True)

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 06-28-2022, 13:48
I think Hitler is still alive and is a prolific space traveller. I think the Nazis were the most adv civilization ever. Theres a reason they wanted Jews dead thats cus docs were leaked a time traveller who could travel to the past (unheard of at time) was a "local" jew in Berlin who was hiding under the name Oswald Porchovsky. They could not find him and were so Paranoid he would end their reign that they killed millions of jews to end him. He eventually died in a wave of genocide but legend has it he may return as false Jesus Christ. The bible spreads evil communism.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 06-28-2022, 14:28
dimitri is that u ??

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 06-28-2022, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Racism comes from ignorance mixed with envy. People are raised to think certain ways of certain other people, that***8217;s a hard indoctrination to overcome. Also people always jealous that someone is getting something they think they should have. This is true of all racism, whether it***8217;s a Black or white or whatever racist.

We all love NGFM, but that dude is the epitome of ignorance and envy. He isn***8217;t alone either, he just wears it like a badge which makes him Endearing I suppose.

Shots fired
hell yeah, TW's dad turning it up.

Go B's!

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 06-28-2022, 18:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Such a really weird try hard post.
Come on that was funny as hell. Sheesh.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 06-28-2022, 18:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post

like where did the racism come from to start with - family/friends/gang/community .
I lived in southern California for 13 years. I know what it means to be a white minority and see the patterns of those around you. We all know how Rhodesia ends.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 06-28-2022, 18:17
Also, on envy, it does not exist. The true reality that few will admit is that being white in a mixed society has benefits. More non-white people want to hire you over POC who are not themselves. Despite all the brown women *****ing on social media about white men, they all try to be in your orbit and love white men. POC mothers tell their daughters to marry one of their own, or a white man. Non whites change their voices, I believe subconsciously to try to talk more white when they talk to you. They change their baseline by default. I never do this. You're on average a lot taller than the other men around you.

The social advantages of being white exist and you can feel them in your day to day life, but it's never my own doing, it's just because of how non-whites react to white people.

Despite the admitted advantages, It's not worth living in a dystopian ****hole.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 06-28-2022, 19:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I lived in southern California for 13 years. I know what it means to be a white minority and see the patterns of those around you. We all know how Rhodesia ends.
You were never a minority in socal unless you lived in a **** neighborhood. . Based on you "bragging" for years about your parents being rich I highly doubt.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 06-28-2022, 19:10
Quote:
Also, on envy, it does not exist. The true reality that few will admit is that being white in a mixed society has benefits. More non-white people want to hire you over POC who are not themselves. Despite all the brown women *****ing on social media about white men, they all try to be in your orbit and love white men. POC mothers tell their daughters to marry one of their own, or a white man. Non whites change their voices, I believe subconsciously to try to talk more white when they talk to you. They change their baseline by default. I never do this. You're on average a lot taller than the other men around you.

The social advantages of being white exist and you can feel them in your day to day life, but it's never my own doing, it's just because of how non-whites react to white people.

Congratulations, you have discovered the concept of privilege stemming from systemic racism.

I'm glad we learned something here today.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 06-28-2022, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Congratulations, you have discovered the concept of privilege stemming from systemic racism.

I'm glad we learned something here today.
I never described systemic racism. I don't think you've thought about what those words mean. I think you just regurgitate.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 06-28-2022, 19:16
this thread just keeps getting better lmfao

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 06-28-2022, 19:16
Quote:
I never described systemic racism. I don't think you've thought about what those words mean. I think you just regurgitate.
It's exactly what you described.

But then you also think you "seduced" the sister your parents bought you, so

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 06-28-2022, 19:16
reggs doesnt have the capability to understand systematic racism, trust me

cael
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 06-28-2022, 19:19
rhodesia ended when they locked up the diddling docs

KGB_ate_myBread
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 06-28-2022, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
So no one remembers Dimitri the Lover?
Only DN the Lover

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 06-28-2022, 19:26
Tribalwar

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 06-28-2022, 19:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
You were never a minority in socal unless you lived in a **** neighborhood. . Based on you "bragging" for years about your parents being rich I highly doubt.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 06-28-2022, 20:30
Quote:

How do you feel about Asian women?

Page 4 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember Dimitri The Lover? He has been locked up twice now fighting the Jew.

Social Website Bullshit