Serious thoughts on Mccain/Palin [Wall-o-Text, Tard Magnet, Irons]

As long as you keep your political retardation to one easily avoidable thread, the whole board will be a happier place.

You're basically seeing the OP as a sorta... encyclopedia of Tsetse retardation.

:isee:

All i'm doing is echoing what many conservatives are saying... ones who have principles and courage.

The well-fed Right now cultivates ignorance as a political strategy ...

Years of pandering to the extreme wing have created a party no longer attentive to its principles.

Republicans are not short on brainpower — or pride — but they have strayed off course. They do not, in fact, deserve to win this time...

The GOP is aging, too. At some point they are going to have to revitalize their recruiting efforts to compensate for the flight of the old & dying. Those who come up in the Republican Party of the future will be less White, and won't be as connected socially to WWII or the Great Depression. At this point to guess what the GOP of the future will look like, though, is a roll of bones.

I think the GOP is a party in transition. Some are saying the Reagan Era has come to an end, which may be descriptive, but also, and more relevant, the Bush Era most likely has come to an end. The nationalization of money sweeping across the planet underscores that in an anxious way. Soon the United States may not be able to afford it's imperial endeavors.

My fear is that all the circumstances are fueling a Fundamentalist Christian social/political revolution. And they've got Armageddon on the brain. I wish instead that the Libertarians were gaining more traction within the Republican Party, or other secular moderates.

I appreciate your "stfu lecture" and intention, but perhaps instead of swinging at me you should have checked your assumptions and perhaps actualy read what you responded to. Su me for stirring discussion.

If you are so "well versed" in what's going on, you'd realize... the irony (and boy is there a lot of irony here).

And no, i'm not gonna stfu... and will laugh off the pretentious shit.

(and i find it hilarious when folks whine about stirring up discussion)

Oh, but I did read the post...and no I didn't miss the fact that you've pretty much copied and pasted the opinions of pretty much every major conservative media head who have turned on the McCain/Palin over the last few weeks. So again...you're bringing nothing new to the table...you're just trying to bait the conservatives here into bashing those comments so you can go "Gotcha! You're not true conservatives!". But guess what? They don't give a fuck, they are already so convinced Obama is the fucking devil, that a little piddling detail like that isn't going to do shit. All you're likely to get would be statements like they are not real conservatives to begin with.

If you so desperately want debates, then go where you're more likely to get it...in the comments section of those blogs themselves and quit wasting your time on people you so clearly have low opinions of in the first place.

The GOP is aging, too. At some point they are going to have to revitalize their recruiting efforts to compensate for the flight of the old & dying. Those who come up in the Republican Party of the future will be less White, and won't be as connected socially to WWII or the Great Depression. At this point to guess what the GOP of the future will look like, though, is a roll of bones.

I think the GOP is a party in transition. Some are saying the Reagan Era has come to an end, which may be descriptive, but also, and more relevant, the Bush Era most likely has come to an end. The nationalization of money sweeping across the planet underscores than in an anxious way.

My fear is that all the circumstances are fueling a Fundamentalist Christian social/political revolution. And they've got Armageddon on the brain. I wish instead that the Libertarians were gaining more traction within the Republican Party, or other secular moderates.

The GOP is at that moment.

That's the underlying point of the thread, which only you have seemed to figure out and address. The fears you have are bi-partisan, ironically. I think the reagan era ended 8 years ago... and the serious conservatives who miss that era are speaking out. Embedded in this paragraph that the trolls will not read, i'll simply tell the funny truth to you and all those sincere enough to read this far. Every word in the OP was said by a Republican in the last month. In fact, the post that you just responded to is from a Reagan speech-writer from today's op-eds. This is a very serious crisis in the GOP... and folks are freaking out openly now.

The GOP has become driven by a mob of alienated and frankly... uninformed sheep. That's not to say there aren't smart Republicans out there. It's to say... they aren't in control of this mob anymore, and they aren't happy to see Mccain pandering to its worst side in the selfish desire for power.

Sure, some of us have been talking about how the GOP could fall apart going all the way back to 2006 when it looked like the party would hold tight to the neocons and religious-right, putting principles aside for power.

This year... we're seeing that approach cause a lot more internal damage.

awww... somebody finally figured it out...

Oh, but I did read the post...and no I didn't miss the fact that you've pretty much copied and pasted the opinions of pretty much every major conservative media head who have turned on the McCain/Palin over the last few weeks.

Odd... you didnt say that the first time...

So, your criticism is basically that stirring up discussion on TW is stupid and yet you feel compelled to flame somebody trying. Gotcha. I am "bringing up nothing new" in posting how the GOP are in total meltdown right now...

Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to actually say something about the points in the OP, rather than to just whine about how they are from the media. I mean... you'll take the time to post long diatribes about posting this stuff... but say nothing about it.

(and ps... i like how you shifted from insulting me initially to basically saying TW is too stupid to discuss tihs stuff)

Last edited:
WHO POSTED

TseTse 45
Tanelorn 12
KittyCat 10
FngrBANG 10
hardluck 5
absent 5
SniperWhôre 3
Booyeh 2
Snaps 2
TooSmoothe 2
Rilke 2
juzfugen 1
SharpShooter 1
Lemon 1
HomeSlice 1
Jislan 1
Vanster 1
disclaimer226 1
fartiusstinkius 1
buize 1
ThrillKillKulT 1
-=TTC=-Serpreme 1
GiftOfTheGame 1

TseTse. you have lost all Credibility on this website.

Because i posted Republicans' statements and you cant appreciate that point?

:lol:

I love the "everybody hates you" and "you have lost all credibility" stuff.

Always good for a laugh.

PS... it shows that you cant really handle WHAT is being said because all you have in your mind are your prejudices about WHO says it.

Last edited:
wall-o-text.jpg

Back