Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
which handle has better mass appeal?

dare or Dare ?

will it matter???

guess only fore die hard fans thjat follow me on TRIBES TV

I think I made like $10 from a teamplay.net tournament - that's the extent of my pro gaming career

$$$

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Unreal Engine. The misconception that people get is that the engine that a game uses dictates the outcome of the product. It's nothing like that at all, it's merely a starting point that developers customize according to their needs.

If there's a shitty buggy product at the end, the accountability ultimately lands on the developers. Irrational games flaked out with T:V because they made terrible design choices, and didn't focus on the MP aspects. It stood up well as a SP game and that's what they're good at. If you had a company like DICE doing Tribes as an MP focused game, I'm sure the outcome would have been much different.

yeah there is something wrong with it.. you are buying a fucking mod of unreal. not an authentically individual game. lazy game developers don't want to make anything new.

All people need to realize about hacking Unreal is that the engine is used by many developers. One hack is easily ported to the next game. I designed a multitude of hacks for T:V with relative ease, and had no prior experience with the Unreal Engine. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back