[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yo vanster when will the bad orange man go to jail

That's way above my rank and pay-grade. The AG for SDNY knows more than me, as do prosecutors from other states. The incoming US AG is going to have a lot to read. Prosecution will take a lot of time, and even then it might not result in jail. I'd say the odds are 60/40 he will not do time.

Greta Thunberg with a very warm goodbye, lol.

140619799_1317822485263087_4598969030047007003_o.jpg

That's way above my rank and pay-grade. The AG for SDNY knows more than me, as do prosecutors from other states. The incoming US AG is going to have a lot to read. Prosecution will take a lot of time, and even then it might not result in jail. I'd say the odds are 60/40 he will not do time.
Oh yeah he's going to prison for sure. 6/15 any day now.

Eventually they'll have to??

They will spend the next four years blaming all of Biden’s failures on trump.

They will also fall back to the standard Obama speeches where every single point will be “some people think/say/want <insert straw man argument here> but...”.

And the best will be the continued domestic terrorist demonization of conservatives. As well as the constant nazi/xenophobe/homophobe/racist name calling by the tolerant left.

They will also fall back to the standard Obama speeches where every single point will be “some people think/say/want <insert straw man argument here> but...”.

And the best will be the continued domestic terrorist demonization of conservatives. As well as the constant nazi/xenophobe/homophobe/racist name calling by the tolerant left.

Glad you're looking forward to it.

lol. trump did literally all of these things.

Back