This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 59 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 59 of 1252
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1161 - 03-27-2016, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
a media savvy person like Trump

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1162 - 03-27-2016, 23:02
vanster will u move to canadia when trump wins

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1163 - 03-27-2016, 23:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
vanster will u move to canadia when trump wins
He is going to lose worse than when Reagan beat Mondale in 1984.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1164 - 03-27-2016, 23:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
He is going to lose worse than when Reagan beat Mondale in 1984.
But according to you.... He's not running!

I think you would make a great TV political pundit, always wrong.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1165 - 03-27-2016, 23:26
I really didn't think he was running. .but now that the Republican party has imploded, he's all they've got. It's too late for them to do anything else now. Trump might win Wyoming and Texas. Maybe Mississipi. Whatever, the Republicans are driving a clown car now, and we've got a looong time until the general election. Watching TW blame the media for the popular vote beatdown he's going to get will be satisfying.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1166 - 03-27-2016, 23:32
Quote:
I really didn't think he was running. .but now that the Republican party has imploded, he's all they've got. It's too late for them to do anything else now. Trump might win Wyoming and Texas. Maybe Mississipi. Whatever, the Republicans are driving a clown car now, and we've got a looong time until the general election. Watching TW blame the media for the popular vote beatdown he's going to get will be satisfying.

If he can't get to the magic # of delegates, the GOP may deny him the nomination and run Romney again.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
1167 - 03-27-2016, 23:43
The blood moons have proven everybody wrong at least once. Hillary has pledged to open up Area 51 to the public. This is because according to Matthew 24, which is the time we live in, things are going to be happening in outer space visible to the naked eye that will terrorize the world.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1168 - 03-27-2016, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
If he can't get to the magic # of delegates, the GOP may deny him the nomination and run Romney again.
Well if they do that, Trump has been right about one thing: there will be riots. Protesters will be filing out of every trailer park in America to riot about that.

I really did expect that someone like Bush or Walker would secure the nomination. .they're both intelligent, and either one had a shot at beating the democratic nominee. So now I'm predicting Trump is going to get his ass kicked in the most lopsided election of my lifetime. I've been wrong a lot, so maybe Ill be wrong on that. I don't think so, though.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1169 - 03-27-2016, 23:45
vanster is the one and only twignantpcultralib****tar d who id choose not to crush skull n pulp brain with metal baseball bat. and POSSIBLY goshin.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1170 - 03-27-2016, 23:52
Quote:
Well if they do that, Trump has been right about one thing: there will be riots. Protesters will be filing out of every trailer park in America to riot about that.

I really did expect that someone like Bush or Walker would secure the nomination. .they're both intelligent, and either one had a shot at beating the democratic nominee. So now I'm predicting Trump is going to get his ass kicked in the most lopsided election of my lifetime. I've been wrong a lot, so maybe Ill be wrong on that. I don't think so, though.
Unless Hillary picks Bernie as her VP, there's going to be a huge problem with Democrat turnout of the young people and maybe even a 'revolt' in the Democrat party if he is shut out completely.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1171 - 03-27-2016, 23:58
Yeah, turnout is looking ****ty for the left. Maybe they'll get more dip****s registered.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
1172 - 03-28-2016, 00:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
No trump voter is going to read all that ****
trump voters dont know how!zing!bang!

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1173 - 03-28-2016, 00:01
I could see the GOP establishment pulling voter fraud for the Dems just to prove a point.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1174 - 03-28-2016, 00:20
Quit ****ing with our guns, laws, and the constitution. We are happy to be left alone. We work hard and follow the law. We love our country. We are good people. Keep your hands out of our money and mind your own business. STFU and go to work. Quit trying to diddle the systems in favor of minorities and criminals. Everyone is equal. Quit trying to ram criminals and losers into our businesses and neighborhoods. We have no problem gunning a criminal down if our life is in danger and then we can finish breakfast and get back to work. Get over it. You want to wage a war with us? Good luck. You will lose because we are hard workers. Do you really want to pull our focus away from our hard work to you? I don't think so. When we focus - we get **** done. Again - STFU - love the country. Follow the laws. Go be productive. No one wants to hear what you have to say. It is hot air. We don't give a ****. We are too busy working - and loving it. It doesn't matter to us who is in office as long as they are not ****ing with us. And it won't matter who is in office if you keep it up. You are pushing your luck. Isn't it obvious? STFU and go to work. Keep your hands out of others property and freedom. We don't want to listen to you. You make us sick. STFU. Vote Trump.

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
1175 - 03-28-2016, 01:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONZu_qXAno

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1176 - 03-28-2016, 01:16
Quote:
You don't think Trump knows how to manipulate the media?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1177 - 03-28-2016, 02:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You don't think?
fixed

and I'm going to berate vanster so hard when trump wins.

and then I'm going to make a stiff drink, light up a cig, and relax as I enjoy watching the country burn to the ground.

slush
VeteranX
Old
1178 - 03-28-2016, 02:04
that is beautiful

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1179 - 03-28-2016, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
fixed

and I'm going to berate vanster so hard when trump wins.

and then I'm going to make a stiff drink, light up a cig, and relax as I enjoy watching the world burn
*fixed

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1180 - 03-28-2016, 02:09
earth needs a good burn. there are at least 3x too many peep on it now, 90+% of which r bad for its future and future if humans. id b totally coo with best 2-3% survive next 10 days

Page 59 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie