Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack by orbital 123 - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack
Page 3 of 7
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
41 - 07-21-2008, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
The oil sands do not have enough energy to supply the worlds energy. Not even close. It's something like maybe 1 million barrels a day, maybe a bit more or less.

Iran being attacked would mean 4 million barrels of oil off the market. You would see 300+ dollar a barrel oil the next day. It would just get worse from there.

As I said, it would be insane, but then sanity was never something that the "crazies" cared much about. Yeah the neocons were nicknamed the crazies back in the 80's by others in the administration. There's good reason too, they are crazy.
I don't care. I'm glad we're the biggest buyer of the crap so your country looks like a wasteland at the end of the day.

Regardless ... your trolling knows no bounds. Congrats. How many predictions do you have on the plate right now that will tumble over your stupid head between now and the end of this year?

Sponsored Links
Bibble
VeteranX
Old
42 - 07-21-2008, 02:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
When was the last time a situation like this came up with less than a year left in a Presidents term? It is a unique situation, and politically whether or not you believe it will happen, there is growing evidence that it will indeed happen.

At the very least, all the military hardware is in place for an attack, all it would take is a phone call and it would start. It would be literal armaggedon if the US or Israel hit Iran, but Bush is a fundamentalist Christian, so he doesn't mind bringing on the end of the world.

It would start WW3 essentially, and Russia and China would both be involved, and nukes would also likely be involved. You would also have terrorist strikes on US soil by Iran, and missile strikes on US troops in Iraq and well as Israelie cities.

It's an insane move, but Israel doesn't see any other choice if Iran won't stop it's uranium enrichment program. I would worry more about Afghanistan personally. They have nukes and there are tons of terrorists and supporters there. Iran has said that it would never strike Israel first, and they haven't attacked another country without being attacked first in modern times.

all the hardware is in place? you mean all the hardware sitting in iraq and afghanistan...... yeah, thats some backroom strategy going on right there. of course its 'in place'.

and i don't doubt that **** would go down, and everything you say would probably happen.... if we actually attacked iran. which is where i disagree with you. at least for the moment. I really don't see this happening under bush's presidency. and if obama gets elected then I don't see it happening there either. but if you like fantasizing about a post apocalyptic world then go for it..... it would be nice if you'd stop posting everytime someone in some far away country is quoted saying something about how they think the US will attack iran.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
43 - 07-21-2008, 02:32
This is like a perfect storm of panic and douchebaggery.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 07-21-2008, 02:36
dont u guys get it

the u.s. will attack iran b/c they are threatening to stop selling oil in u.s. dollars

which they already stopped doing in 2007

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 07-21-2008, 02:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibble View Post
all the hardware is in place? you mean all the hardware sitting in iraq and afghanistan...... yeah, thats some backroom strategy going on right there. of course its 'in place'.

and i don't doubt that **** would go down, and everything you say would probably happen.... if we actually attacked iran. which is where i disagree with you. at least for the moment. I really don't see this happening under bush's presidency. and if obama gets elected then I don't see it happening there either. but if you like fantasizing about a post apocalyptic world then go for it..... it would be nice if you'd stop posting everytime someone in some far away country is quoted saying something about how they think the US will attack iran.
No, I mean the ships and subs that have been moved into place in the Gulf. There have been extra moves in the last several months that show that they are prepared to strike if they feel the need to do so.

In any case, it's just a news story, we will have to wait and see what happens this fall.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-21-2008, 02:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
dont u guys get it

the u.s. will attack iran b/c they are threatening to stop selling oil in u.s. dollars

which they already stopped doing in 2007

Read you ignorant moron

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 07-21-2008, 02:54
When you're linking opinion editorials from the Saudi Gazette to support your argument you know you're reaching.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 07-21-2008, 03:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Read you ignorant moron
do you actually know what you are talking about, or are you going to keep throwing conspiracy one-liners and unrelated opinion pieces at me?

you say "iran is threatening to stop selling oil in u.s. dollars. this will trigger war with iran. it's all about controlling energy resources"

please explain how iran selling oil in u.s. dollars gives the americans control over more energy resources, and how the fact that the "threats" you keep panicking about already materializing 8 months ago fits into the picture.

don't send me any more retarded unrelated opinion pieces

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 07-21-2008, 03:15
"unrelated"

You're an idiot.

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 07-21-2008, 03:22
Bush to nuke IRAN sometime this month by Tahnit - TribalWar Forums

ZOD
VeteranX
Old
51 - 07-21-2008, 03:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
do you actually know what you are talking about, or are you going to keep throwing conspiracy one-liners and unrelated opinion pieces at me?

you say "iran is threatening to stop selling oil in u.s. dollars. this will trigger war with iran. it's all about controlling energy resources"

please explain how iran selling oil in u.s. dollars gives the americans control over more energy resources, and how the fact that the "threats" you keep panicking about already materializing 8 months ago fits into the picture.

don't send me any more retarded unrelated opinion pieces
They haven't stopped taking dollars, they stopped taking dollars exclusively and now accept other currencies. Oil has only been traded in dollars, it has been in essence what has been backing the dollar on the world market. You take that monopoly away and suddenly the dollar doesn't look so stable anymore. We took gold away and put oil in it's place basically.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 07-21-2008, 03:27
Quote:
"unrelated"

You're an idiot.
well now it's pretty clear what's going on, you are clueless

i will give you a hint: the effects of oil that isn't traded in dollars are not "americans not controlling energy resources"

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 07-21-2008, 03:32

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 07-21-2008, 03:32
Saintdude. Not going to do a trainwreck?

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 07-21-2008, 03:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOD View Post
Oil has only been traded in dollars, it has been in essence what has been backing the dollar on the world market. You take that monopoly away and suddenly the dollar doesn't look so stable anymore.
what? didn't you hear, the main effects of euro-denominated oil are americans not meeting energy demands to power their cars and airplanes

Quote:
It isn't "higher level" at all.

This planet moves on oil. Period. Every single ****ing facet of it is mined, created, distilled, manufactured, transported, fueled, and dependent on oil.

The United States is currently using 5 times as much energy per capita as anyone other country.

The United States currently spends more than the rest of the ****ing world combined on its military.

The United States currently has hundreds of strategically-placed military bases around the world that oversees the extraction, transport, and sale of oil.

It's about oil. It's always about oil. It's always been about oil. And until it runs out or a new form of cheap energy is discovered, it will always be about oil.

Everything else - politics, religion, military threats, ideology - everything else is window dressing.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-21-2008, 03:38
it's awesome that taxi put in a tag to call me names because he can't answer any questions about his retarded conspiracy theories

i dont know who put in the taxi tag though, but kudos

claudius
VeteranX
Old
57 - 07-21-2008, 03:40
That was me.

Cav Scout
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-21-2008, 03:54
I don't see how we could benefit in any way from bombing Iran.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 07-21-2008, 03:54
You aren't worth explaining anything to because anyone who labels what I say as "retarded conspiracy theories" is pretty much a lost cause right out of the gate.

But good luck with your misplaced superiority complex and all.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
60 - 07-21-2008, 03:56
Quote:
But good luck with your misplaced superiority complex and all.
Ahaha, that's ****ing rich.

Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
beren = master splinter , cyclotard , dudeofdeath <3 absent , heil hitler , jewish brainwashing , matthew dewald is fat , phd in political science , sky is falling , suicidedouchebag