drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help by spockhammer - Page 20 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help
Page 20 of 27
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
381 - 08-03-2013, 02:41
Or you could be like Rayn, asking for pics from men online.

Can you imagine where your life needs to be to be asking questions like that?

Or like insidious, asking me my ****ing birthday without realizing that it's sitting right there in my profile. Can you imagine what it must be like to be lacking the brainpower to piece that one together?

No wonder it feels so good to hate on me. It must patch and mend all those wounds that his stupidity has brought him over the years.

I was born on Halloween *****es. I'm the pumpkin king. You SERIOUSLY couldn't figure that one out by now?

Wow...
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
382 - 08-03-2013, 02:42
Well, I knew this guy 1999-2002, played a lot of tribes with him, had some great times. He would type a little on the forums, a little in irc, but other than that I knew him from in game, and we all had a lot of fun playing Tribes. So the only thing that really explains the radical change in personality--other than someone hijacking his account--is drugs.
 
Vanster is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
383 - 08-03-2013, 02:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRraWr View Post
ill answer : i feel slightly bad for u because it is clear you are going to explode because u have no one in your life that u trust. i am sure that u are good at stuff but it is obvious you are losing it. you are going to turn into lightning like that guy in powder any second now brah. you should stay off the reefer b4 you go full schizo and start seeing phantom slinkies and talking to yourself and ****.
And you have no one in your life that loves you.

You are obviously a smoker, about 5'9", that doesn't get any exercise. You don't speak any foreign languages, have never left the small town you grew up in, and the first woman you kissed barfed in your face in disgust. Then your parents got divorced and your uncle beat you senseless... bla bla bla bla bla.....

^ Anyone typing in **** like this has got serious issues. ^

You don't know one.... single... ever loving thing about me 'cept that I type at 500 kabillion words per minute, and I have zero respect for you.

lol @ people trying to tell me I don't have any friends.

What are you gonna tell me next, that I don't have air conditioning? that I never graduated college?

What's it like to just spew out pointless retarded lies to strangers on the internet that you know nothing about?

Please tell us all....
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
384 - 08-03-2013, 02:44
caddy ****
 
GreyGhost is offline
 
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
385 - 08-03-2013, 02:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
words
whatever excuse you made, someone else posted a picture and you didn't, and you are talking **** about it. that's low handed. so really you have no balls because you can't put up. game over bro.

go ahead and type some more excuses.
 
Rayn is offline
 
Rorschach
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
386 - 08-03-2013, 02:53
i dont hav all the answers but if there is obv nothing to gain and everyone is disagreeing with you then it makes sense to question your thoughts, right?
 
Rorschach is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
387 - 08-03-2013, 02:53
[00:44] <MaLicE> i feel really sorry for him now
[00:44] <+Vanster> same
[00:44] <MaLicE> i could talk him back down to calm levels but it would take days
[00:44] <+Vanster> he needs to detox
[00:45] <MaLicE> im not completely convinced drugs or alchohol are involved
[00:45] <MaLicE> but its impossible to know for sure
[00:46] <+Vanster> Maybe he took a severe blow to the head then
[00:47] <MaLicE> possibly
[00:47] <+Vanster> but I knew him back in Tribes heyday, and he was just mellow, actually kind of quiet.
[00:47] <+Vanster> Always nice, was one of those guys that seemed very steady.
[00:47] <Kray> who?
[00:47] <+Vanster> tpk
[00:47] <+Vanster> when people were fighting in game, he never said anything at all
[00:47] <Kray> thepumpkinking?
[00:47] <+Vanster> just ran HO, was really good at it
[00:48] <MaLicE> he is acting like someone with severe misdiagnosed issues that got prescribed an anti-depressant and nothing else
[00:48] <+Vanster> He and GreenHornet and I were buddies
[00:48] <+Vanster> maybe. .
[00:48] <Kray> TPK is ThePumkinKing right?
[00:48] <+Vanster> that doesn't explain his encyclopedia length posts every 3 minutes
[00:48] <+Vanster> but meth would explain it
 
Vanster is offline
 
Deceptikon
VeteranXV
Old
388 - 08-03-2013, 02:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Oh and you're really cool for not having better
So hey deceptikon. Can you describe the pleasure you feel when you put somebody that you don't know down like that?
i do not feel like i was putting u down, y you sensitive

you make long rambling crazy person posts and something seems very wrong with you, before when you'd make your long weird posts i thought it was just because you had poor/no social skills and you were passionate about games.

but now i see its because something is wrong with you and i'm disappointed because this just makes u a weird unstable threatening person and not some eccentric nerd
 
Deceptikon is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
389 - 08-03-2013, 02:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Well, I knew this guy 1999-2002, played a lot of tribes with him, had some great times. He would type a little on the forums, a little in irc, but other than that I knew him from in game, and we all had a lot of fun playing Tribes. So the only thing that really explains the radical change in personality--other than someone hijacking his account--is drugs.
Well thank you Vanster.

I always liked you.

I had some great times playing Tribes with you all.

Back then everyone was so kind, cool, respectful, and fun to hang out with.

Nobody ever dreamed of "nexting" or "making real life death threats for in game ****".

Are you sure it was me that changed?

Back then it was about "having fun and playing games".

Not about "trolling" or "not getting trolled" or "obsessive online reputation" stuff.

Some people in Blacklance that told me disturbing things about you at the time, but I never believed them because I had no reason to and you were always chill with me. I definitely kept my distance from you after I heard those things though. I have no idea if they were true or not and I don't care.

As I said, you were always chill with me and I never had any reason to disrespect you or speak down to you. Nor will I ever...

But be careful when you go throwing out judgements like "TPK changed cus of drugs" and shizzle like that.

You are wrong. I never changed. I'm the exact same chill dude I always was. I've just been ****ed with far too much by creepy people that spend their lives harassing people with malicious intent.

I'm just heart-broken that Tribes has come to this. TW is sick.

It was a freaking video game... Should have been kept that way...

Don't you guys ever look at yourselves and say "Wow, what we do here on TW is pretty unhealthy and disturbing"?

Even when I was ****ing around typing out all those gigantic posts, I was sometimes thinking, "oh man, they gonna be super pissed, maybe I shouldn't..."

I think the way people think here is "Oh god, I can't wait until people have a psychotic melt down and end up in a hospital. I can't wait for people's lives to be ruined."

In 1999, I never heard anyone saying "I hope you die TPK. I want others to suffer."

We were all just kids having fun. You guys dropped off the deep end. Not TPK.
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
390 - 08-03-2013, 02:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
whatever excuse you made, someone else posted a picture and you didn't, and you are talking **** about it. that's low handed. so really you have no balls because you can't put up. game over bro.

go ahead and type some more excuses.
What?

I don't even understand that so I can't respond.

Can you retype that in a manner that other human beings would understand and use correct English please?

What picture did somebody else post? What picture am I talking **** about? What is low handed? Put up with what?

If you want to ban me, ban me, you'd be doing me a giant favor. I seriously don't want to be here.

Excuses for what?

I seriously have no clue what you are talking about.
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
391 - 08-03-2013, 03:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptikon View Post
i do not feel like i was putting u down, y you sensitive

you make long rambling crazy person posts and something seems very wrong with you, before when you'd make your long weird posts i thought it was just because you had poor/no social skills and you were passionate about games.

but now i see its because something is wrong with you and i'm disappointed because this just makes u a weird unstable threatening person and not some eccentric nerd
Call it like you see it bro.

Just realize that you are talking about me, and not you.

That's your agenda. You came here to talk **** about other people.

And that makes you kind of sucky.

You should probably change and spend your time saying nice things to people instead.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
[00:44] <MaLicE> i feel really sorry for him now
[00:44] <+Vanster> same
[00:44] <MaLicE> i could talk him back down to calm levels but it would take days
[00:44] <+Vanster> he needs to detox
[00:45] <MaLicE> im not completely convinced drugs or alchohol are involved
[00:45] <MaLicE> but its impossible to know for sure
[00:46] <+Vanster> Maybe he took a severe blow to the head then
[00:47] <MaLicE> possibly
[00:47] <+Vanster> but I knew him back in Tribes heyday, and he was just mellow, actually kind of quiet.
[00:47] <+Vanster> Always nice, was one of those guys that seemed very steady.
[00:47] <Kray> who?
[00:47] <+Vanster> tpk
[00:47] <+Vanster> when people were fighting in game, he never said anything at all
[00:47] <Kray> thepumpkinking?
[00:47] <+Vanster> just ran HO, was really good at it
[00:48] <MaLicE> he is acting like someone with severe misdiagnosed issues that got prescribed an anti-depressant and nothing else
[00:48] <+Vanster> He and GreenHornet and I were buddies
[00:48] <+Vanster> maybe. .
[00:48] <Kray> TPK is ThePumkinKing right?
[00:48] <+Vanster> that doesn't explain his encyclopedia length posts every 3 minutes
[00:48] <+Vanster> but meth would explain it
Damn, that's hardcore.

I still am that exact same guy. The people on TW are just completely clueless talking about things they don't know cus it makes them feel great to troll and screw with people on a serious level.

I really still am that calm level-headed guy. All I want to do is "do my ****", like "run HO quietly and calmly". All I wanted to do was "play Tribes quietly and calmly", but that was no longer an option in 2012. When I tried to do that, I get mother ****ing harassed on an epic scale with real life death threats and ****, so I reacted like "WTF".

When I reacted, I got an even more dramatic response with even more hardcore real life ****.

So yeah, I'm sitting here thinking "wtf", "tribes was about having fun" and just "hanging out and chilling and ****", not ****ing death threatening people. That's really messed.

I never changed.

You guys should all feel ashamed by your abysmal behavior. Not you Vanster, but the people here on TW should be ashamed.

They ****ed with a good dude and brought him here and did this too him.

Just remember that.

Remember that sweet little boy that used to bring people together, make them happy, and show everyone a good time. That's who I am and I can promise you that's who I still am.

I used to smooth out conflicts between people and I still do (not on TW).

I'm finding out now that Vanster actually did know something about who I really was, and he's probably the only one here that does...
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
arcadus
VeteranXV
Old
392 - 08-03-2013, 03:05
hes saying post a pic bc if u dont post a pic u dont rate to talk **** about other peoples pics
 
arcadus is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
393 - 08-03-2013, 03:05
dude is craycray
 
Pagy is offline
 
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
394 - 08-03-2013, 03:05
you talk **** about other person picture
you post no picture of self to compare
you are a hypocrite
clear enough or do you need more words

basically you are talking **** about people who play in matches while you yourself do not. attacking people's appearances is pretty low especially when you don't have the nuts to put your own appearance on the line for criticism.

i'm not going to ban you stupid.
 
Rayn is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
395 - 08-03-2013, 03:06
You guys took that "nice boy", the guy that brought you all so much love, and you raped him in the ass, and now he thinks you are all ****.

You all may have forgotten what Tribes was about, but I sure as hell never have.

And you can better believe that I would have never dreamed of defiling that game, or this forum in the way that you people have...
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
396 - 08-03-2013, 03:07
hrmm...

Sup TPK
 
Krayvok is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
397 - 08-03-2013, 03:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
you talk **** about other person picture
you post no picture of self to compare
you are a hypocrite
clear enough or do you need more words

basically you are talking **** about people who play in matches while you yourself do not. attacking people's appearances is pretty low especially when you don't have the nuts to put your own appearance on the line for criticism.

i'm not going to ban you stupid.
Fair enough.

So are you talking about how I need to post a picture of a girl I ****ed?

Or a picture of who I am?

You can see how that comes across as a ridiculously transparent ploy to get me to reveal more information about myself so you guys can troll me even harder, cus you are nowhere near done with me?

You have having wayyyyy to much fun with this?

because you are sick people, and that's what you do?
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
398 - 08-03-2013, 03:08
Ok, he has now asked to be banned. In my opinion, the powers that be should take this opportunity to help this poor kid, if only for a while.
 
MaLicE is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
399 - 08-03-2013, 03:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayvok View Post
hrmm...

Sup TPK
Sup homey.

How u doin bro?
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
400 - 08-03-2013, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
Ok, he has now asked to be banned. In my opinion, the powers that be should take this opportunity to help this poor kid, if only for a while.
Or they could ban you instead for being a global muting ******.

I can assure you that none of you have to worry about me "losing my ****", you've already seen the worst it will ever get.

I'll eventually move on and be glad that all of this happened.

I won't regret ANY of this, but many of you will...
 
The Pumpkin King is online now
 
Page 20 of 27


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
62075 words in 5 hours , azerothian level 42 warbow , beacon of light , dunning–kruger effect , falhawk jelly , fool's brother , hundreds of ppl daily etc , i bet icfire feels better now , insecurity explosion , meth... not even once , stay off drugs kids


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:41.