Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!
Page 18 of 50
babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
341 - 01-22-2010, 14:16
true but you have no idea what the inside looks like quite tricky in here can get lost very easy the floors change once inside..

Sponsored Links
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
342 - 01-22-2010, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
Sigh, is it fun being a walking TW cliche? ******
Is it fun being a meth addict with an unemployed girlfriend that is likely to cheat on you when you're working?

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
343 - 01-22-2010, 14:17
i think if my wife wanted to stay home and not work she would have to start taking it in the ass and put out more then once every few months and maybe put her mouth on my cock more then once every two years

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
344 - 01-22-2010, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Is this thread worth reading?
Sure. It's got some twists. It's far more entertaining than I thought it would be.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
345 - 01-22-2010, 14:18
I want to pretend I care. I really really do.

EDIT: I do care about Kelven's comment however. Give me that *****es phone number so I can set her straight. By the time I am done with her she will be blowing you daily.

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
346 - 01-22-2010, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
true but you have no idea what the inside looks like quite tricky in here can get lost very easy the floors change once inside..
I somehow doubt anyone will Goatse-gram you (ask Simo if you don't get it), so I wouldn't worry about some creepy stalker showing up to visit.

Although NoFix lives relatively close.

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
347 - 01-22-2010, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by veorx View Post
babygirl1, i have some thoughts i feel i might offer

first, do you bleach your *******? no

secondly, when you have anal sex do you clean your ******* before hand or after? im pretty sure ive got the cleanest ass to **** out there.. never had a problem and never anything to clean up.

third topic, yeast infections. frequent? preferred? honeslty never had one. drink lots of cranberry juice

four: black dudes? deep throating? **** fantasys? no blacks, i love deep throating, and **** fantasy's no need i'm a pretty freaky girl with the choking and hitting.. that does it for me.

five: the pics you posted don't make sense logically. why would you black out your face in one set of pics, but not another. i know you have the originals of both, just post those. otherwise, those pics could be some random slut you photoshopped with blonde hair. yes i have originals and the tit one is half cut out anyways not cute im looking at my **** just not an ok pic. you'll see more tonight lay off for a bit. if a girl doesnt want her face and nude body posted together than let that be.. but i understand why you would assume.. but really how many people do you run into that go through that work to make nothing from it.

six: drug use? frequent? preferred? have you banged dope or girl? ok i just started smoking weed 7 months ago and besides that just drinking never touched or tried anything else.

seven: how would you describe the relationship with your father
well actually it wasn't my father, sorry if that may have immediately reminded you of a past with your father when you lost yours.. but i was actually just really young like 13. not the proudest of it but if you got to get your freak on then its to be..

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
348 - 01-22-2010, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Is it fun being a meth addict with an unemployed girlfriend that is likely to cheat on you when you're working?
The jealousy is just oozing. What, you cant take care of a woman?

Christ, if you think having a great job, having a ****ing amazing gf who likes it in the ass, who is waiting for you in lingerie when you get home, living on the top floor of a sick aparentment is something i shouldn't be proud of, then show me your life. You ****in 10000 models in a penthouse? Wtf?

You are desperate my man

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
349 - 01-22-2010, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
that does seem like a less innocuous question than the description of her pubes. although, it sounds like we may be seeing for ourselves soon enough...

a few more for her:

- have you ever accepted money for sex or a sexual act? have you ever worked as a stripper? yes i have done pictures
- do you own any sex toys? yes love them
- would you say your orgasm is better when participating in anal sex or vaginal sex?
- do you allow him to bust inside? he busts wherever he wants.. mouth,ass, *****,face,****.. wherever..
- has he or anyone else ever jizzed on your face?
- spit or swallow? both
- would you consider yourself "multi-orgasmic"?
no

veorx
I traded my soul for this title
Contributor
Old
350 - 01-22-2010, 14:28
did i miss something? question seven i dont understand your answer

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
351 - 01-22-2010, 14:30
Quote:
The jealousy is just oozing. What, you cant take care of a woman?

Christ, if you think having a great job, having a ****ing amazing gf who likes it in the ass, who is waiting for you in lingerie when you get home, living on the top floor of a sick aparentment is something i shouldn't be proud of, then show me your life. You ****in 10000 models in a penthouse? Wtf?

You are desperate my man
Don't get too worked up. Your angst is showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
well actually it wasn't my father, sorry if that may have immediately reminded you of a past with your father when you lost yours.. but i was actually just really young like 13. not the proudest of it but if you got to get your freak on then its to be..
Aw shucks, the attention whore is trying to be witty. If it wasn't your father, who was it? An uncle? Brother? Some guy in a white van? Did you at least get some candy out of it?

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
352 - 01-22-2010, 14:31
Quote:
Christ, should I have to worry about harrassment? Wtf, can we just ****ing have a thread like this without someone being weird? I dont want to have the thread removed, I think you guys are getting a kick out of it, so just concentrate on why you are all in this thread, for **** and ass. My girlfriend ****ing rocks.
Hey, if people don't act creepy it's cool man, no worries. I was just watching out for you man...

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 01-22-2010, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by veorx View Post
did i miss something? question seven i dont understand your answer
I guess when you asked what her relationship with her father is like she thought you meant sexual relationship. Obviously the whore only has a one track mind. I hope she's the next Katie.

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
354 - 01-22-2010, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Don't get too worked up. Your angst is showing.

Aw shucks, the attention whore is trying to be witty. If it wasn't your father, who was it? An uncle? Brother? Some guy in a white van? Did you at least get some candy out of it?

I love how without fail, when a girl shows up on tw, you guys just immediately go into if she was raped? Man, I have a feeling you NEVER get laid xcursion. Show us some pics of you getting some. Cmon.

Shes not trying to be witty, but when you acuse a girl of being raped by her father, you might get a reaction. Dumb ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
Hey, if people don't act creepy it's cool man, no worries. I was just watching out for you man...
Thanks

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
355 - 01-22-2010, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skul View Post
Sure. It's got some twists. It's far more entertaining than I thought it would be.
Thanks. Good read.

Also, why isn't naptown rebanned.

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
356 - 01-22-2010, 14:33
i was raped by my father

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
357 - 01-22-2010, 14:38
Aw shucks, the attention whore is trying to be witty. If it wasn't your father, who was it? An uncle? Brother? Some guy in a white van? Did you at least get some candy out of it?[/QUOTE]

ya i got lots of candy..blow pops..bit-o-honey....crybabies... all the things you cant have..

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
358 - 01-22-2010, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven View Post
i was raped by my father

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
359 - 01-22-2010, 14:40
Quote:
I love how without fail, when a girl shows up on tw, you guys just immediately go into if she was raped? Man, I have a feeling you NEVER get laid xcursion. Show us some pics of you getting some. Cmon.

Shes not trying to be witty, but when you acuse a girl of being raped by her father, you might get a reaction. Dumb ****
Why do I get a feeling you're getting very worked up over this? You don't like the idea of her dad beating you to her ass? Both figuratively and literally.

Sorry, I don't post pics of girlfriends. I have more respect for them than that. Obviously you don't.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
360 - 01-22-2010, 14:42
simohayha was probably raped in cub scouts or something

Page 18 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer