[Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:

Yeah, but it's even worse when he attempts to "educate" us on some common knowledge political issue that he learned about in his high school social studies class last semester. If he's even semi-serious, he has some pretty severe self esteem issues.

I think he's starting to regret picking a fight with me, though.
Because you need to be educated.

And regret picking a fight with you? :rofl: If I was worried at all about pissing off some stalker internet personality I would have myself committed.

Though, I do like your strategy. Obviously it's the side effect of many years of being a cockholster. Nothing to be proud of, but at least you're good at something.

What the fuck is cosplay?

kooh-cosplay01.jpg

cosplay-500.jpg

scuzzle you and absent should team up to just make threads about jews
Just because I made a couple of posts about the Jews and strange coincidences involving them doesn't mean I hate them and think they conspire to control the world. It's just an idea I entertained for a couple of days because some things seemed to add up. But, for now 2 + 2 = ?.

Just because I made a couple of posts about the Jews and strange coincidences involving them doesn't mean I hate them and think they conspire to control the world. It's just an idea I entertained for a couple of days because some things seemed to add up. But, for now 2 + 2 = ?.

I dunno, its just the only reason I recognize your name

you're the casual jew hater

He is just angry because he cannot be a MAN on the internet.

Because dudes on the internet don't exist. We're all females. And furry. I'm a fox vixen looking for hot Scuzzle love, A/S/L?

He is just angry because he cannot be a MAN on the internet.

Because dudes on the internet don't exist. We're all females. And furry. I'm a fox vixen looking for hot Scuzzle love, A/S/L?
23/F/Middle Earth. I'm a dwarf squirell. I may be small but I have a big heart.

LFF

I don't agree at all really. You started on the attack with the busboy thing. He then ran with that.
I can't say that I'm too surprised by this. :shrug:

And I'm not quite sure why you'd even consider that to be an "attack."
He even admited in the thread that he isn't a chef (which shocked everyone, believe me!)
So he's either a waiter or a busboy. Or possibly a dishwasher.
I'm afraid that none of those are anything to be proud of.

Back