Hey so were is GOD

Bluestick

Veteran XX
Or did you forget about that word, these always 'right Americans, i meant thieves, murders, and greed-loving, racist.
Self-righteous fucks and their fake ass media propaganda shit-filled fucks as they are, so America is down on ther knees in front of GOD begging mercy, what you think should they get mercy or no? Do they even deserve that, every whistleblower/families are DEAD they don't seem to think so, I don't think so, tell me plz whoever defends these Americans shameless murderers & thieves and loving who they are makes me sick, i say no mercy on them full condemnation GOD is going to condemn them anyone else that stay behind them, give me your 2cents

God is now here.

99407b6da20cf4a93a67937b163f10d2.jpg

Oh BTW the only mercy they going to get is what they give to these small counties they attacked for oil and robbed, and the incursion that they send upon their own people, cuz the Hollywood decided it would be more realistic to start killing folks in movies and hiding it from public, this way it would generate more hype and more revenue in their wallets....

It's funny how writing styles can be so distinct that there is no way to hide behind a smurf any more.

Oh, and...

jesus-mormon.jpg

And u dum fucks wont even stand up and fight what what is righ u just follow the chicken all day and pick up their poop then ask if u can eat it hahaha

Back