[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Showing a bit of basic respect and civility to an old lady would be a good start, but clearly that's beyond the knuckle dragging scumbag.
well he didn't punch her in the face mitch, sorry if he didnt grovel to some powerless foreign hag in a manner that pleased you lol

sorry but the queen is just another old lady.

Biden's presidency is off to a good start.

His bumbling criminal brother falls down exiting the sham church service taking his wife down with him and is now on his way to the hospital LOL.

A Foreshadowing of what's to come for Pedo-Joe!

Queen Elizabeth II has been one of the best ambassadors of good will the UK has ever had. Royalty is a stupid and outdated concept, but she didn't ask to be born-- what she's done gets respect from me.

If you want to have seen me be disrespectful to an old lady, look at how I talked about Nancy Reagan when she was alive.

well he didn't punch her in the face mitch, sorry if he didnt grovel to some powerless foreign hag in a manner that pleased you lol

sorry but the queen is just another old lady.

Old lady was precisely the description I used you imbecile. Trump is just crass and classless on every conceivable level. As are those that defend the way the fat useless moron behaves.

Old lady was precisely the description I used you imbecile. Trump is just crass and classless on every conceivable level. As are those that defend the way the fat useless moron behaves.

He's not finished being in the news. We've got lots more to cover on him, and not for reasons he will like.

TCM Movie Schedule for Inauguration Day.

Interesting. I'm optimistic at how the day ends for Ole' Pedo-Joe.

DMCP50g.png

Schedule can be checked here.

Back