[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You can tell things are about to reach a sensible conclusion because the pillow brands have joined the culture war

MyPillow Militia WWG1WGA trust the plan

I'm don't have enough emotional maturity to find it sad. Right now, watching those people get mad is delightfully fun for me. I'm being childish and mean-spirited, and I couldn't be prouder about it.

You just channeled about 80% of all conservatives from 2016. Very progressive of you.

I'm don't have enough emotional maturity to find it sad. Right now, watching those people get mad is delightfully fun for me. I'm being childish and mean-spirited, and I couldn't be prouder about it.

Lack of emotional maturity and racism, what a winning combination.

Ehhhh not so sure about that. I think the idea behind "the swamp" was entrenched career politicians. Trump is definitely not a man to be idolized, but he won because he was the outsider promising to shake up the establishment. It was obviously a task way outside his scope of capabilities.

anyone who promises to drain the swamp may vastly underestimate several key factors:

- entrenched pols who will do anything to protect their power (sociopaths imo)
- entrenched unelected bureaucrats that have an immense amount of power
- media and their allies to shape public opinion
- an uncaring public who doesn't hold their representatives accountable

Im sure there are others, but you get the point.

By this time tomorrow, Donald Trump will either be in handcuffs or on a plane to Russia. In actuality, he’ll be 30 scoops deep, crying at Mar-a-Lago.

Back