Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend
Page 17 of 2009
CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
321 - 03-11-2011, 23:25
T:V would have worked with punkbuster... It was fun until tards like ayz got their hands on the cheats

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
322 - 03-11-2011, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
T:V would have worked with punkbuster... It was fun until tards like ayz got their hands on the cheats
TWL: AyznBot and Paralysis Cultural Volume Reliable

Bezel
VeteranXV
Old
323 - 03-11-2011, 23:38
Cheating bastard. Where's Slut to rip him a new one? Again.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
324 - 03-11-2011, 23:55
they better be advertising the **** out of this game sometime soon if they dont want it to be a $10 bargain bin game in 2 months after release

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
325 - 03-11-2011, 23:56
gotta make sure you get that box art right, since according to some people the only reason t:v failed was because of the box art.

CooLGuY
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
326 - 03-11-2011, 23:58
interesting

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
327 - 03-12-2011, 00:03
It's pretty easy to ascend with a jetpack.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
328 - 03-12-2011, 00:05
so who else just sent a resume to sLaM?

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
329 - 03-12-2011, 00:05
And a well placed hill.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
330 - 03-12-2011, 00:05
Stage 9?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
331 - 03-12-2011, 00:09
Apparently the planned release date coincides with Diablo III and Portal 2. VGB.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
332 - 03-12-2011, 00:10
lol, genius. This game is already off to a awesome start

vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
333 - 03-12-2011, 00:12
just like T2

Aegis
VeteranX
Old
334 - 03-12-2011, 00:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vir View Post
gotta make sure you get that box art right, since according to some people the only reason t:v failed was because of the box art.
That IS the reason it failed.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
335 - 03-12-2011, 00:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlk View Post
just like T2
I think you mean T:V, which was released with Half Life 2 and WoW (I think?) as competitors. Brilliant.

Wolfchylde
VeteranXV
Old
336 - 03-12-2011, 00:21
(wow I still have an account here? o_O)

One can only hope this will erase the awful ****ing taste that was T:V from the mouths of the gaming community as a whole.

I can't get my hopes TOO up, but the lightly scratched "shazbot" on the DS armor and the reflection of the disc hitting the generator in one of the shots gives me SOME hope.

*ahhhh nostalgia...*

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
337 - 03-12-2011, 00:26
I had a good team of non-cheating people. paid for our site URL.. Freaking rocking east coast server all for T:V... first real match against a team full of cheaters and we all quit.
It was pathetic... I thought we just had our asses kicked until we reviewed the demos.
I didn't believe the auto aim **** was real until my server admin got it and demonstrated it during what was to be our last practice.

****ing sad that people can't play a competitive game with out ****ing cheating.

I also remember when cheaters where ostracized from the community. Still should be like that IMO.

TOMIN8R
VeteranX
Old
338 - 03-12-2011, 00:37
I see this as a testament to what a monumental game Tribes was and still is. Maybe they can capture a bit of what made it special.

I sincerely wish them the best in their efforts.

Aldaron
VeteranX
Old
339 - 03-12-2011, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Apparently the planned release date coincides with Diablo III and Portal 2. VGB.
Portal 2 is getting released in April with Diablo 3 planned for the last quarter of the year. Still, there's Gears of War 3 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to contend with in that time period also.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
340 - 03-12-2011, 00:40
Tribes: Skypony is going to compete with Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? **** combine that with the release dates of Portal 2, Diablo 3, Farmville 2 and Kinect Dance Off 4 and we're in serious troubles.

Page 17 of 2009

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
35 psi , animal approves , ascend means more shrikes , austrians , badmofo is a big fucking deal , better graphics without t1 , bf3 blows goats , blitz is a cyberathlete , conspiracy , constraints = creativity , dare play tribe , derp , fuzzy is best tribe player , grapple , kill obibun's dad please , loadout fail , loafting , look i added some tags , moar mortar plz , obibun taint licker , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard , phase 12 , primers , raaaaape~wdeath , targeting laser ftw , the enemy is raping our base , the tao of tribe , this game will succeed , tits:ass , tribes 4 will be fun , tribes: ass end , unreal engine fail , vab nothing left to prove , ze balls make it gay