[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Education is more of a selfless profession. It is passing along the assets (knowledge) you have built through your lifetime to a new generation. It is sacrificing your own advantages over other individuals with the aim of improving society as a whole. That's pretty much the definition of leftism.
that may be where you are, in the U.S. teachers tend to be people that couldn't make it in their chose profession or thought they were entering a profession that gave them summers off
As far as tech goes... one of the defining traits of technology is that it's new. The people who do the best at that are the people who are most open to new things. That kinda rules out 'conservative' by definition.
I've met way more conservatives in tech than i have 'progressives'.

I agree with the Hamster, and the reason why I agree is that the far right in general, demonstrated by many countries through history and most recently in the last four years of the US, have demonstrated a propensity towards regressive, restrictive, and societally destructive policies including taking away the rights of people (abortion choice for example) and relaxing restrictions on corporations to prey on the public with impunity.

The right do not engage in progressive policies that improve the general wellbeing of the people as a whole.

That is why the far right represents a greater societal threat.

Then you obviously haven't been paying attention to what has been happening in this country for about 12 years

I agree with the Hamster, and the reason why I agree is that the far right in general, demonstrated by many countries through history and most recently in the last four years of the US, have demonstrated a propensity towards regressive, restrictive, and societally destructive policies including taking away the rights of people (abortion choice for example) and relaxing restrictions on corporations to prey on the public with impunity.

The right do not engage in progressive policies that improve the general wellbeing of the people as a whole.

That is why the far right represents a greater societal threat.

They didn't ban abortions. Was any such bill even drafted, let alone stood a chance to become legislation?

Relaxing restrictions on corporations is fiscal policy. You can disagree with it on economic terms, no big deal. Hardly a "far left" vs "far right" issue in the US. Corporations "preying on the public" is kind of a funny take on the subject. I could understand if conservatives were doing away with labour laws or something, but you're really reaching.

This is what the country is going to get more of moving forward. The question is where is the line for the 74 million who voted for Trump and feel like havax.

soon to be overtaxed and not represented at all.

that usually causes problems.

i mean, don't get me wrong, that's been happening for years now, but NOW we can see it out in the open.

thanks, trump.

that may be where you are, in the U.S. teachers tend to be people that couldn't make it in their chose profession or thought they were entering a profession that gave them summers off
thats gold right there folks

im not surprised at all that you think teachers are merely just failures, which is probably why you've never been taught. And it shows

thats gold right there folks

im not surprised at all that you think teachers are merely just failures, which is probably why you've never been taught. And it shows
looking back on your life, how many good teachers did you have?

For me its 2.

i love that juggs bought a mail order wife and then became supremely confident in all his opinions

she must have the iq of a rock

how soon until she divorces him and then sues him for stealing her money to drive a terrible business idea into the ground because he couldn't figure out how air conditioning worked

looking back on your life, how many good teachers did you have?

For me its 2.

i had about 3 that i actually felt taught me some valuable things, the rest were shit.

and the saying is pretty spot on most of the time.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

They didn't ban abortions. Was any such bill even drafted, let alone stood a chance to become legislation?

Relaxing restrictions on corporations is fiscal policy. You can disagree with it on economic terms, no big deal. Hardly a "far left" vs "far right" issue in the US. Corporations "preying on the public" is kind of a funny take on the subject. I could understand if conservatives were doing away with labour laws or something, but you're really reaching.

You singled out abortion but didn't address the general goals of the far right to take power from the people and give it to corporations. You also use emotive phrases like "anti-capitalist" but when you're faced with things that capitalist in nature you return with "fiscal policy".

Could you actually address an argument sensibly as opposed to just saying "right good, left bad" with some examples of where the far right have done good for society?

Edit: amRam, just elaborate on this simple statement. "I believe the far right is better for society because..."

Thanks.

Last edited:
You singled out abortion but didn't address the general goals of the far right to take power from the people and give it to corporations. You also use emotive phrases like "anti-capitalist" but when you're faced with things that capitalist in nature you return with "fiscal policy".

Could you actually address an argument sensibly as opposed to just saying "right good, left bad" with some examples of where the far right have done good for society?

Thanks.

You brought up abortion.

I've already stated that bad things happen on the fringes. NOWHERE did I even so much as suggest that the far right have done anything good for society.

Stop with the straw man bullshit.

I challenged his assertion that the far right poses a bigger societal threat.

Expand this statement, why do you challenge it? What reasons do you have that makes you believe that the far right are not a bigger societal threat?

fuck the partisan bullshit, man. stop thinking your side is better, they're all shit. the politicians are all shit. none of them give a shit about you or your particular group identities. all of them want to take the people's powers away and give them to the government or the corporations, or both.
the sooner you can get that through your skulls, the better off we'll all be.

Expand this statement, why do you challenge it? What reasons do you have that makes you believe that the far right are not a bigger societal threat?

Seriously? I gotta repeat it for the third fucking time? Because AT THIS POINT IN TIME they have power in media, tech, and education. Can you not fucking read?

If you want to be a teacher here, you need to be qualified to do so. That means having an education in education. For those people, education is their chosen profession.

I've met way more conservatives in tech than i have 'progressives'.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit that your experience of the tech sector may not be entirely indicative of the whole of it, nor the driving forces behind it, Silicon Valley's reputation for ultra-conservative white supremacy aside.

Back