[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can you really be mad at alec baldwin for being all about his wife?

hilaria-baldwin-mobile.jpg

Dayum.

She's fucking insane though. Born and raised in an incredibly expensive area of Boston and now pretends that English is her second language.

Don’t forget:

Obamacare2
99% taxes for all
1100Million illegals forced into USA even if they don’t want it
Required gender reassignment surgery for everyone
Amen will be replaced with Awomen

What a rollercoaster this thread has been. I've enjoyed it, watching people disintegrate, get fired up, laugh, and flat out been crazy.

It will be one of the greatest HoF threads.

Thankyou all for your participation.

@FBI, you can log out now.

I can't wait to pay more in taxes for gender reassignment

I wish they offered somewhere on my taxes would have gladly signed up during trump era too

:boogie: don't you feel good knowing where your tax dollars are going havax

this thread was truly amazing front row seats watching maga turn into bitterness early on then full blown denial after losing the election

Greatest HOF thread for the greatest president in our lifetime. gg, shut her down, boys.

No.

We've still got to plan where to put the Trump presidential library, and what to put in it, lol.

Sometime later this month, we unseal indictments, and we'll be talking about them in here.

If the vaccine works as advertised it would alleviate the pressure on healthcare systems via lessening the severity of symptoms. It'll be a new annual shot just like the flu, and that's the end of it.

I'm hearing that you still have to wear a mask because you're still infectious even after you get the vaccine. So whats the point

trump rly left without pardoning the ppl he sent to the capitol after grifting the fuk out of them for 2 months :lol:

Back