Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

I pick badmofo, TPK, michdubia, and tehvul.

lol I choose Stork, Milk-Man, Darkpiece, and anyone else that can't captain or succeed at light armor faggotry Tribes after 10 years of practicing with cheats...

laughter.gif

if i join a team i hope it is team kings

and tpk is our leader

It is obvious goading to blasphemously lump the king in with non-tribing forum humpers, but stork still made me sad I won't have my box for many months now... Stork is like young tender morsel innocent lamb chained to fence taunting T-rex tpk. I wanna eat him I do. :(

Dr.-Who.gif

LOL. tpk is pretty entertaining I have to admit.

Tpk I wish you would play in the tourney. I will call skillz this weekend. Lets plan to have a draft on Sunday in irc.

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing who chained himself to a fence...I want you to bite me, TPK. Only you can end the monster behind the innocence.

Damn... stork is a good d00d. I know this now 4 certain. TPK apologizes to teh stork for being physically unable to chomp on epic bait for the good of Tribes.

Tpk I wish you would play in the tourney. I will call skillz this weekend. Lets plan to have a draft on Sunday in irc.

I wish I could too. :(

I am seriously on grandiose life journey with no desktop and no means of Tribing, but nobody here seems to believe me. I blame myself for convincing everyone here that tpk is closet raging nerd and not a life conquering badass. It is a deserved fate for my inability to control my eccentric posting habit.

It is obvious goading to blasphemously lump the king in with non-tribing forum humpers, but stork still made me sad I won't have my box for many months now... Stork is like young tender morsel innocent lamb chained to fence taunting T-rex tpk. I wanna eat him I do. :(

Dr.-Who.gif

take current tribe baby bois and give them top 10 captain all time tpk and we will dominate all comers

prepare 2 be scare

Back