Donald Trump v Random Woman Off Street

lol 0 tattoos haha

of course i have a bmw and a scion tc

before u say im trying to be cool , the bmw is 1999 318ti M-sport worth 3k

fair enough

thanks for being honest

so i take it you don't pull in a lot of money where you work, it's cool

u have any stickers on your bmw or your scion, bro?

17902822-evan-zaruba.jpg

whos this guy

lmao

orly

:popcorn:

Totally unfair. I guess I should take a picture of my 300K dollar house since we're playing those rules.

Damn that picture looks so bad. It looks like me, kinda. Except I look good. No, really. I was squinting cuz I didn't have my glasses. That must be it.

Last edited:
fair enough

thanks for being honest

so i take it you don't pull in a lot of money where you work, it's cool

u have any stickers on your bmw or your scion, bro?

your welcome

not a shit ton. ~60k

but i work from home on my own time

no stickers. the bmw emblem did get messed up though, so i put a aftermarket one in since it was all i had and only cost me like $2

your welcome

not a shit ton. ~60k

but i work from home on my own time

no stickers. the bmw emblem did get messed up though, so i put a aftermarket one in since it was all i had and only cost me like $2

you're

trump 2016!

The interesting thing about Trump imo is the fact that I'm voting for him because I actually like him, not simply because I dislike Hillary. Compare that to the last couple elections. McCain? Yuck. Romney? Laughable.

I don't particularly like Hillary on certain issues but I support her on at least 80-90%+ of the larger public issues. If she's one of our two choices and it's Trump v Hillary then it's not even a question
:rofl: "80-90% of her issues"

She's lied so many times, no one has any idea what her stances actually are.

Hillary is a big bully. Yells when giving a speech like that makes what she's saying correct. Most people on the left don't even care what she's saying, just that she's yelling at the punch line to get the crowd to clap.

The big joke is she has an unfair advantage from the start. Unions, government workers, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, California, all brainwashed.

The big joke is she has an unfair advantage from the start. Unions, government workers, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, California, all brainwashed.

Uh, that's how politics have always worked -making sure you have the support to move your agenda. That isnt a joke, that's reality.

Want to beat it? Build your own network and alliances.

On a smaller scale, it's about who you know. Never forget that.

hillary is everything that's wrong with politics. she is on the side of SJWs and pandering to minorities. meanwhile she's bought and paid for by money that goes against the interest of the working class. SAD!
H1K5oq.jpg

Back