ass fucking!!

NWS, and the nips are raw cause she wanted me to suck the shit out of em before I took the pic. Good times, she took offense to you all not believing in her existence, and proving she did exist proved quite a good time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/nzqdma.jpg

Also, had a pic of "suck my ass yankee" written on her ass, but she didn't want to post that until she has an apology from everyone that didn't believe she existed.

I approve of this thread.

Rhand Altor Seal of Approval has been granted to the thread.

Edit: See his fingers man bigger than 2 of hers and longer, you should use your fingers for assfucking her.

The best thing I love about anal, is busting inside ... then she has to fart ... hilarity ensues.

Look at all the haters. We are early twenties having some fun.

Get the fucking old men outta here. Its a good time and nothing more. You fags think everything has to live up to some standard, but you are just as bigoted as those you loathe.

all you non believers can unban me now.. i want my name back!!

EDIT: This is simo, and does it look like those tits do drugs?

Clean nowadays

Last edited:
Look at all the haters. We are early twenties having some fun.

Get the fucking old men outta here. Its a good time and nothing more. You fags think everything has to live up to some standard, but you are just as bigoted as those you loathe.

whoa there punchy

not our fault your woman would fuck people for a few pennies

simo does your girl know that you just went through a major detox program for your oxycontin/fentanyl/heroin abuse

this is baby girl yeah, thanks for reminding me. You seem to take a liking to my life...cant get any pussy of your own?

Last edited:
Back