Why does everyone have to be a Democrat or a Republican? by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why does everyone have to be a Democrat or a Republican?
Page 3 of 7
Thread Tools
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 08-04-2020, 21:24
Reply With Quote
I think the majority are not..the extremist window lickers inhabit the ends of the spectrum which drives media attention.
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 08-04-2020, 22:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
I definitely lean Republican but would never become a member of the party.

What I've heard Euro's say is weird is how bad black / white race relations appear in the US.

Which really wraps back around to the 2 party system.

Over 90% of blacks vote democrat and they make up 25% of the party. the dems can't afford to lose them so they continue to push divisive racial issues and play them up in the media.
It isn't that simple. Most of these people believe in those racial issues because that's what the Communist kikes taught them in school and media ("news", shows, movies, etc.) in general.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 08-04-2020, 22:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
My family was staunchly liberal, my father very much an FDR democrat who voted for Obama twice. Growing up I was very much a hippie. But I joined the military, and my outlook changed.

But I agree that people vote democrat against their own good. You would think the Jews, just on their history, would shy away from authoritarian rule, yet they seem to need it like a junkie needs a fix.
It's their religion. Even when they're not religious, they need that supreme authority. Only they're still human, so they care about self-preservation (aka, the destruction of white men) and being in control of that authority.

Or something. I haven't quite figured out why jews are so consistently communist.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 08-04-2020, 22:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
The fact that there are only two parties to choose from is asinine.

People believing that one must be aligned with one of only two forms of political thinking are absurd.

The two party system is a great way for the government to continue pooping on all of our faces with increased national debt, bloated defense spending, junk education, and all kinds of stuff.

I do not align myself with any party.
You do and you just don't know it. Read my previous (first) post.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Last edited by Validuz; 08-04-2020 at 23:11..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
45 - 08-04-2020, 23:01
Reply With Quote
Well I asked for intelligent replies and I got plenty. Thanks all, lot of interesting points.

LemmingTW also posted
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 08-04-2020, 23:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Not really. I make 6 figures, have medical benefits, all my debts are paid off, daughter made it through college with no debt, owns a 10 acre farm west of Ocala. It may not be rich, but it's more than at the bottom.

It's the business model that put everyone in a cube farm, because they want to save money on office space. Now I'm working at home and that's going to continue since Covid came back.

The people Vanster is talking about, work a trade job. They didn't make it through college. It's all the blacks who don't understand that to get a good job, you need good grades in high school and a college degree.

Good Point Mc Hamster. I can see giving up some money to help those in need. It's how Medicare was started. The problem with this, is no matter how much is given, it's never enough. Those people become slaves to government, quit working, and live off the system.
NGFM - you did great. What's important is how you act and how you feel. Not how much you make. Plenty of rich, sad, dead people.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 08-04-2020, 23:17
Reply With Quote
Mitch - because we are a nation that does not learn well or take advice.

Guess who warned against partisan politics? Guess who said the worst enemy of the nation is loyalty to a party? Guess who said don't play favorites with nations? Yep. George ****in' Washington. You would think he might know, right? But nope. He is like the OG Boomer. His messages are as relevant today as they were back in his.

also stfu you pinafored pandering prolific prick
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
48 - 08-04-2020, 23:21
Reply With Quote
Radical elements want conflict and polarized parties, where people are afraid to talk to eachother for fear of violence.

Antifa and the marxists co-opting BLM are nothing short of terrorists.
 
Zomnivore is offline
 
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 08-04-2020, 23:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
You do and you just don't know it. Read my previous (first) post.
Went back and read it. It was an interesting post.

That being said. I still respectfully disagree.

If you go back through history, the way things were run, for example, in Sparta, and such and so, were so different.

There are many different ways of doing things.

To say "There are only two ways of doing things" is just silly.

In general though, I don't understand politics very well.

I barely pulled a C- in Government my Sophomore year of high school, and that was probably because the teacher could see that I was actually trying.

I got in trouble during debate for telling someone "It seems like you want to be offended by things".

Teacher told me I was "insensitive."

Looking back it's laughable that he said that. It was probably the most accurate and truthful thing I said during the entire year.
 
The Pumpkin King is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 08-05-2020, 01:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Radical elements want conflict and polarized parties, where people are afraid to talk to eachother for fear of violence.
Radical elements on the left maybe.

A "radical" conservative (misnomer) would just want extremely limited government. I've known many, and none are not willing to discuss something, even the really dumb ones. It's leftists who, 100% of the time, reject opposing viewpoints. They are effectively against freedom of speech. This means you can't openly discuss anything with them.

Quote:
Antifa and the marxists co-opting BLM are nothing short of terrorists.
They weren't co-opted. They were always a leftist, communist group. They're just using dumb Marxist, black supremacists as the useful idiots that they are.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
51 - 08-05-2020, 01:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I'm flummoxed about you desiring an "intelligent answer," yet posing your question to "TribalWar."
Fair point but I feel that here it's even more the case that you have to be left or right, R or D, and that there's no middle ground. And it seems to be mainly the Trumpists that perpetuate this, insisting that he can do no wrong just because he's a Republican, despite overwhelming evidence on a daily basis that he's not fit to be an adult, let alone Predident.

So anyway I've been pleasantly surprised by the response. So it's all good.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 08-05-2020, 01:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Went back and read it. It was an interesting post.

That being said. I still respectfully disagree.

If you go back through history, the way things were run, for example, in Sparta, and such and so, were so different.

There are many different ways of doing things.

To say "There are only two ways of doing things" is just silly.

In general though, I don't understand politics very well.

I barely pulled a C- in Government my Sophomore year of high school, and that was probably because the teacher could see that I was actually trying.

I got in trouble during debate for telling someone "It seems like you want to be offended by things".

Teacher told me I was "insensitive."

Looking back it's laughable that he said that. It was probably the most accurate and truthful thing I said during the entire year.
I'm not saying there are two ways to do something. I'm saying if it boils down to "do it" vs "don't do it," there are two groups in the most efficient way. If either group splits up, they lose voting power.

So the wise thing to do is the align yourself with the group you more closely identify with and try to keep them in check knowing full well that you will never 100% agree with any party or policy. That's not how reality works.
 
Validuz is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
53 - 08-05-2020, 01:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
insisting that he can do no wrong just because he's a Republican
again, Donald Trump is NOT a republican, and no one here thinks he is infallible. i don't understand where you people get that from. I'm pretty sure every person that claims to be a Trump supporter on this site has called him out before on things they didn't like that he did. we've tried to tell people like you over and over again why we voted for him, not because he is perfect (lol) and not because he is a republican (he's not). how do you NOT get this?
 
havax is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
54 - 08-05-2020, 02:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
again, Donald Trump is NOT a republican, and no one here thinks he is infallible. i don't understand where you people get that from. I'm pretty sure every person that claims to be a Trump supporter on this site has called him out before on things they didn't like that he did. we've tried to tell people like you over and over again why we voted for him, not because he is perfect (lol) and not because he is a republican (he's not). how do you NOT get this?
Maybe because every time someone criticises him you instantly accuse them of being lefty libtards etc....
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 08-05-2020, 02:14
Reply With Quote
Every time someone criticizes Trump, a little Orange Haired Cherub poops on a libtard's karma
 
Brasstax is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56 - 08-05-2020, 02:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Maybe because every time someone criticises him you instantly accuse them of being lefty libtards etc....
okay, i'll stop calling you a lefty libtard, but you definitely still have a problem, especially for someone being in another country on the other side of the world. you think of trump entirely too much every day, and you insist on bad mouthing him every chance you get, even if there is no REAL reason to, using any derivative of orange/cheeto/balloon leftist idiocy your anger can think up.

you have to admit, there is some kind of derangement going on in your mind about him.

of course, it may just be that you are getting completely negative propaganda news coverage of him there in your country, and that's all you get, and yes, that would definitely take its toll on a mind, just like it has here and everywhere else.
 
havax is offline
 
Last edited by havax; 08-05-2020 at 02:21..
MC Hamster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
57 - 08-05-2020, 02:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
okay, i'll stop calling you a lefty libtard, but you definitely still have a problem, especially for someone being in another country on the other side of the world. you think of trump entirely too much every day, and you insist on bad mouthing him every chance you get, even if there is no REAL reason to, using any derivative of orange/cheeto/balloon leftist idiocy your anger can think up.

you have to admit, there is some kind of derangement going on in your mind about him.

of course, it may just be that you are getting completely negative propaganda news coverage of him there in your country, and that's all you get, and yes, that would definitely take its toll on a mind, just like it has here and everywhere else.
Not going to answer for Mitch here, but I'm guessing his case is vaguely similar. Trump is the President of what for now at least is still arguably the most dominant country on the planet ( ). He's an important figure on the global stage. He's also an amazing source of news beside that, simply in that he comes out with some amazingly weird **** at times. The guy's a walking headline.

Now.. all that said, it's not like anyone goes around obsessing over him 24/7. Well maybe some do, but I'm certainly not one of them. There is however, a very vocal group of big fans in this place, and for myself at least, it's occasionally interesting to look at that perspective and try to understand what makes it tick. To me, the guy's practically the embodiment of "things that are wrong about America" (and, no I don't hate the place in the slightest - there's a lot *right* about America, and the vast majority of the Americans I've met over the years.) I'm curious about what those that supported him (and continue to do so) see that I'm missing, and how much of that is failings on their side or my own. So every now and then, I pop in to this otherwise largely empty wilderness that Tribalwar has become to see what's doing for a few minutes.

That generally winds up with a handful of trolls and idiots taking things way out of proportion and a bunch of neg reps with death threats, and me generally wondering why I bother and wandering away again, only for my curiosity to eventually win out and pop back in for a bit until it all starts again.

 
MC Hamster is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
58 - 08-05-2020, 03:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
orange/cheeto/balloon leftist idiocy
So here you answer your own question. What's leftist about poking fun at the guy's obvious physical and mental shortcomings? No political affiliation required to identify such things.

Hamster, pretty well summarised. I get my news mainly from US and UK mainstream sources and social media like almost everyone else. Only a tiny amount of it from UAE sources which anyway typically copy/paste from US and other sources. I don't consider myself leftist in any way or have any particular partisan biases. I call it based on what I see happening at any point if time. I have pretty strong opinions on abortion and guns, if that puts me in a specific 'box', that's your bias, not mine.

Disclaimer: I love the USA and have some great friends there, and seeing it as the butt of the world's jokes right now is a shame, even if I do sometimes participate for ****s and giggles.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-05-2020, 04:51
Reply With Quote
multiparty system is working for quite many other countries... maybe you could give it a swirl...

also unity2020!
 
Denver is offline
 
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 08-05-2020, 06:07
Reply With Quote
People vote trump because they see it as the lesser of two evils which again ties in with this stupid 2party system. Its like a snake eating its own tail

It really is a ****show
 
Osiris is offline
 
Page 3 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why does everyone have to be a Democrat or a Republican?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe , manlet


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27.