[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I am just tired of the left always tossing around morals. How the current president lacks any, and still claiming to be a christian. Yet they completely ignore their own candidate's complete lack of any morals themselves.

Hell, take a look at the leftist posters here. You could rub their noses in fact after fact after fact, with 8x10 glossy color photographs with a paragraph on the back of each one (it's getting close to thanksgiving), and they pass it off as meaningless, because OMB. As Nancy Pelosi said, they could front a glass of water and democrats would still vote for it.

And republicans suddenly care about corruption and morals after watching Trump's antics for 4 years and outright dismissing all of them as nonsense. Everyone is a hypocrite, it's just tribalism and power seeking.

I am just tired of the left always tossing around morals. How the current president lacks any, and still claiming to be a christian.

Do you think he has any? Do you think he is a Christian?

Let me show you something I can do, that you can't:

Bill Clinton was immoral most times, a small number of times amoral, and a very small fraction of times, moral. He used the oval office as a makeshift massage parlor, he rented the Lincoln bedroom to campaign donors, he actively pushed the death penalty on at least 4 mentally retarded men so he'd appear "tough on crime," and received blowjobs at the 1879 Resolute Desk.

Many of my liberal friends, trying to show how grown-up they are, recite Bill Clinton's major shortcoming as lying about sex. What he was actually lying about, in the perjury that also got him disbarred, was the women. This involved a steady campaign of defamation, paid private investigators, political lobbying, and under the table disinformation-- all to discredit and muddy the reputations of women that we all believe were telling the truth. Yet we still read that both Clintons, including the female who helped intensify the slanders against her mistreated sisters, are "excellent on women's issues."

The most I've ever heard from a conservative when criticizing Donald John Trump is, "I never said he was perfect, he's far from it." That's all they've got. No specifics, just a nebulous reference that can be applied to any human.

That is hypocrisy exactly, and that is why the right has lost any credibility when accusing others of having hypocrisy.

The laptop story is not getting any traction on FOXNEWS, CNN, or Drudge web sites. I hope it sways undecided people, but they don't seem to care about Hunter getting all that money or the laptop story.

Of course, it will not get traction on the MSM, it is not tailored to because if they cannot control it, they will not run it. You must understand the Breitbart-Bannon strategy regarding the Biden Crime Family, its fucking genius. The people who are monitoring everything but the MSM are the silent majority.

Those are the people who the polls overlooked last time and will again this time. There is an enormous segment of the population that is growing everyday who are detached from the MSM and social media and finding the truth in other places. The forgotten men and women of the country are on the rise.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320691630043729922

cf4a28a83dc9e3eb9e58036d33a461a9.jpg

Do you think he has any? Do you think he is a Christian?

Let me show you something I can do, that you can't:

Bill Clinton was immoral most times, a small number of times amoral, and a very small fraction of times, moral. He used the oval office as a makeshift massage parlor, he rented the Lincoln bedroom to campaign donors, he actively pushed the death penalty on at least 4 mentally retarded men so he'd appear "tough on crime," and received blowjobs at the 1879 Resolute Desk.

Many of my liberal friends, trying to show how grown-up they are, recite Bill Clinton's major shortcoming as lying about sex. What he was actually lying about, in the perjury that also got him disbarred, was the women. This involved a steady campaign of defamation, paid private investigators, political lobbying, and under the table disinformation-- all to discredit and muddy the reputations of women that we all believe were telling the truth. Yet we still read that both Clintons, including the female who helped intensify the slanders against her mistreated sisters, are "excellent on women's issues."

The most I've ever heard from a conservative when criticizing Donald John Trump is, "I never said he was perfect, he's far from it." That's all they've got. No specifics, just a nebulous reference that can be applied to any human.

That is hypocrisy exactly, and that is why the right has lost any credibility when accusing others of having hypocrisy.

Sorry, but I am referencing my own personal experiences in dealing with the leftists. Not just you or the other twits on TW, but family, co-workers, etc. My cousin, a lesbian, ranted on and on about how immoral Trump is, and how he's supposed to be held to some sort of higher standard. Yet, not a single peep about Clinton, or as you mentioned, passing it off as "just a blowjob". Or the dozen women (or, as Hillary put it, bimbo eruptions) accusing Clinton of sexual harassment while Governor of Arkansas.

Outside of Trump allegedly paying off a hooker and an offhand "grab them by the pussy" remark, I don't know of any "corruption", except for made up bullshit about russian collusion which was fabricated by Hillary Clinton with the knowledge and support of then president Obama. Everything else is simple OMB crap being spewed by the left and the media (but I am being redundant). You may choose to believe all of it (what else is new), but I tend to attempt to apply some logic and reason, something you claim to have, but haven't as of yet displayed any.

And republicans suddenly care about corruption and morals after watching Trump's antics for 4 years and outright dismissing all of them as nonsense. Everyone is a hypocrite, it's just tribalism and power seeking.

so exactly what corruption or moral issues has trump had while POTUS? Im interested to know.

Back