New TW Discord - Everyone is invited and welcome!

This is somehow even gayer than irc threads

Where is the thread rating option, when ya need it!

tenor.gif

Kind of funny him calling it the scammer Discord when he was the one who solicited donations for a tournament which didn't happen and also created a website to phish T2 accounts back in the day as seen here [IMPORTANT] Tribes 2 / Tribes Next Account Safety Notice

He has no other smurf names, he is earth of {{STAR}} fame in Tribes 2 and has a very Trump-like way of thinking. Extremely ignorant person who I banished from the T2 community years ago.

When did i solicit donations? you mean sponsors for the tournament, that we were planning and you contacted and told them I was scamming people?

When and where did I ask for a donation for a tournament?
You scamming liar.

LOL., left out a security notice, for all of 10 minutes, when i first release the new version.

Teratos crying about that, and his links all gone and how it was not dependent on his site anymore and could be standalone,

i added captcha and made it where can run it encrypted on a secure site, https ...you lying idiot and also deal with brute force attacks hacks...like google does when you try to hack into someone's email.

I was the one who petition thyth to finish it, you idiot.

Who did i scam, you lying scammer?

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18860401#post18860401

tenor.gif

banished by the community, lol you lying scamming piece of shit.

Kind of funny him calling it the scammer Discord when he was the one who solicited donations for a tournament which didn't happen and also created a website to phish T2 accounts back in the day as seen here [IMPORTANT] Tribes 2 / Tribes Next Account Safety Notice

He has no other smurf names, he is earth of {{STAR}} fame in Tribes 2 and has a very Trump-like way of thinking. Extremely ignorant person who I banished from the T2 community years ago.

oh i have a smurf account. lol

How many smurfs do you have?

trump way of thinking....lol

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back