The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
So who's buying this? It's gonna be a ride, throw everything you know about investing out of the window (which in my case isn't a lot).

So Musk is gonna come on TV and pump DOGE. A lot of the audience are gonna get a sudden dose of FOMO. Granted many of them have neither money nor the freedom to take risks, but a lot do and this just brings it all more mainstream.

Potentially a monster pump and dump opportunity. I have $1500 in DOGE which I'm happy to let sit for long term, but I might just chuck in a bigger chunk over the next 24 hours just for shits and giggles. Has to be more potential upside than downside.

Disclaimer: It's your money.

Last edited:
I bet the smart money whales use that opportunity to dump on the bagholders.

The Musk pump was effective early when the cap was small. Im not sure Elon even matters that much any more in Doge. The goal is a dollar.

i have $200 worth of doge that is currently worth 10k. it makes no fucking sense lol.

a lot of shit has not made sense this year however has made a lot of money. I think crypto will keep going for a bit then pop right about the same time the housing market. Either way that aint today so might as well :D

a lot of shit has not made sense this year however has made a lot of money. I think crypto will keep going for a bit then pop right about the same time the housing market. Either way that aint today so might as well :D

yeh im just riding this and placing some of my cash on the side for rebuying at the floor. Im completely out of everything so everything inn the market and crypto is all gains. meh ride it while u can

btc is tickling the 55k support again if it dips from here she's goin off a cliff...... those of you with cash, pay attention

image.png

There she goes. Whoever was looking for a buy opportunity, pay attention...

And I don't mean just for bitcoin.

So did you guys buy the dip?

I'm almost up $1000 in... however many hours ago I posted that last thing.

image.png

image.png

This crypto crap is fun. Earlier this year made some money and also bought 5,900 Dogecoin using profits. Worth over 3k at the moment.

So why has bitcoin cash gone off the scale today? It was +30% tonight

meanwhile eth has flatlined

but my doge is going to the moon :lol:

and I'm still waiting on Vesper to kick u know, I forgot I had a bit sitting in that

Back