Vanster vs TW

TW is an old man in a nursing home, nostalgic for the old days and barely coherent enough to ramble about whatever news he just saw on TV.

Meanwhile Vanster keeps showing up to troll him at best or trying to kill him at worst. Saying he should just die already because he won't do what he wants him to.

Maybe it's time to acknowledge that the old man has been abandoned and has nothing left to live for (Rayn isn't coming back, regs are closed, etc.). He'll live what little time he last left in his own little world, yelling at the clouds and missing "the good old days". You might even have that in common with him (even if you hate everything else about him).

297.png

Also, if we want to blame something for the downfall of TW, it would be the "nexting" (doxxing) crew IMO. The forums were extremely toxic in that era. Trolling to the extreme was celebrated, and if you confronted them you would be the next target for harassment or nexting. Those that weren't targets started lurking instead, and eventually quit coming back altogether. :shrug:

Honestly though, most people just grew older and either died or moved on with their lives. We're just the losers who are still hanging around a dead forum. :weird:

Last edited:
TW is an old man in a nursing home, nostalgic for the old days and barely coherent enough to ramble about whatever news he just saw on TV.

Meanwhile Vanster keeps showing up to troll him at best or trying to kill him at worst. Saying he should just die already because he won't do what he wants him to.

Maybe it's time to acknowledge that the old man has been abandoned and has nothing left to live for (Rayn isn't coming back, regs are closed, etc.). He'll live what little time he last left in his own little world, yelling at the clouds and missing "the good old days". You might even have that in common with him (even if you hate everything else about him).

297.png

Also, if we want to blame something for the downfall of TW, it would be the "nexting" (doxxing) crew IMO. The forums were extremely toxic in that era. Trolling to the extreme was celebrated, and if you confronted them you would be the next target for harassment or nexting. Those that weren't targets started lurking instead, and eventually quit coming back altogether. :shrug:

Honestly though, most people just grew older and either died or moved on with their lives. We're just the losers who are still hanging around a dead forum. :weird:

kittycat vanster and the pod were the og nexters

It's baffling to me how popular I am here.

Psychology is pseudoscience, so it's conceivable that Tribal War that it has embraced it.

I think the evolution of TW has gone from Demo-archive-->Tribes discussion-->Politics (probably the longest running phase)-->everyone trying to doxx everyone else.

As far as me vs. TW, TW is winning handily. I reported a thread once where the poster was making some (I thought) serious threats. . .nothing. I've tattled to Southern Poverty Law Center for TW being a hate site; and they just don't care. I imagine if TW had 100 active members, they might care, but they don't.

TW: Eleventy billion
Vanster: 0

:lol:

It's baffling to me how popular I am here.

Psychology is pseudoscience, so it's conceivable that Tribal War that it has embraced it.

ur a good dood, of coarse ur poplar

it's nice that u have found religion w/ the science-inspired Church of Science but tbh a bit of a bummer that u no longer care 4 scientist type things like skepticism

we kno how u feel about usa of america, it lets u down on the reg, it does that 2 us 2 but we still luv the product just like a popyeyes drive thru

I think the evolution of TW has gone from Demo-archive-->Tribes discussion-->Politics (probably the longest running phase)-->everyone trying to doxx everyone else.

As far as me vs. TW, TW is winning handily. I reported a thread once where the poster was making some (I thought) serious threats. . .nothing. I've tattled to Southern Poverty Law Center for TW being a hate site; and they just don't care. I imagine if TW had 100 active members, they might care, but they don't.

TW: Eleventy billion
Vanster: 0

I'm still able to make people furious with just a sentence or 2 so I suppose that is worth something.

:srsly:

Back