Tribes 2 Install, Patch

I used PJ's to patch mine, but I know there is another option. Go get the download with all the patches. Renwerks.com has it. To fix the update error, install PJ's and use the icons installed on your desktop when you installed PJ's. otherwise, you will have to get into the initiate files to stop it from looking for updates.

babz said:
I used PJ's to patch mine, but I know there is another option. Go get the download with all the patches. Renwerks.com has it. To fix the update error, install PJ's and use the icons installed on your desktop when you installed PJ's. otherwise, you will have to get into the initiate files to stop it from looking for updates.

i dont think the renwerx version has all the patches built in

Last edited:
Sunb said:
I have my old cd-key but I dont remember my login info, what can I do?
Send an email to tribes2account@sierra.com

Something like this:
Subject: forgot login information for Tribes 2 account

My CD key is: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I forgot my login information. Could you please reset my CD key?
You should get a response in a couple of days saying they reset it and you can create a new account.

I don't know if they will send you the login information. It seems when that happens they just reset the account anyway and change your old warrior name to "New name" and results in an account that can't be removed from the tribes it is a member of (like Silverspirit's old account).

TwiztiD said:
is the linux install of t2 available for free?
It was never deemed "free" by Sierra but the CD key from a Windows copy works with the Linux version and login/password information stays the same. If you search for "T2 Linux" on eD2k you should be able to find the .ISO as I'm sure you won't be able to find it for sale anywhere.

Rosdower said:
i dont think the renwerx version has all the patches built in
It does. You just need to fix the shortcut (replace "SierraUp.exe" with "Tribes2.exe -online") and download the map packs and DefenseTurret if you want to play on MoFo's Titty Bar.

mrcheesy said:
anyone have new links for the twl map packs?

The links to the twl map packs are down due to a server migration problem at teamwarfare league which should hopefully be corrected soon.

I lost my CD-key so i can't play right now but my friend says he got it working(T2) and theres no servers? is there anything he can do to get a server list?

Back