looking for prio demos

i am looking for demos from [e5] prio

this is the only one i could find in the whole dang world

d06Mpty.png

tryhard match cg fun to watch, anymore would be great ty tribe friends

i had some , mostly when he was with northstar or w/e

i kicked him out of +GoD+ for cheating, he was good on e5 though

feel free to post many other demos as well that you have dont care from whom or when

Last edited:
The other T1 clans I've currently found in TWL archives are:
[7]
REZ
KOV
-W-
cTa
TeK
{ASK}
SpS

if anyone wants demos from these clans let me know

TWL Archive

TLLinkid = 10 is E5 clan (sort by TLLink ID, 10 will be right at the top).

There's only two of them... I've already put one up a few days ago..
Ellicott 5 Exterminators vs Fish - N3GATIVE - Raindance - 28/10/2002 - Tribes CTF Scrim - 60FPS - YouTube

here's the other.. not sure who it is.. but it should be from E5 clan
http://files.nastyhobbit.org/t2-twl/29079/kMXkjSOsPNUU.rec

ty for your effort colonel blair

however, as the title states, i am looking for demos specifically from the player: PriO

i find most base demos from big name clans are actually mediocre at best save for their best 2-3 players

this not insult to any clan etc, 2001 etc was a long time ago

so let me make an addendum if no one has anymore e5-prio or n$.prio to share: i'm looking for any 10v10 base where the pov has an andrewstats rating of at least 1.5k -- the higher the better of course

also i want any and all hawkbat demo

Last edited:
ya but hawkbats was stacked beyond anything reasonable (non AND chump AND thorin AND lix AND stork ON THE SAME TEAM?)

and the t1 ppl beat the t2, t:a "best of the best" guys handily so the world of tribe s definitely in shock again

the last midair tourney win really sealed the deal that t1 is the harder more mechanically advanced game and thats real vidya gaem history so i hope ppl own it instead of thinking it'll divide anyone :sunny:

also i thot there were old prio demos on the twl archive from when he went to t2 and was on some stacked arena teams or something, it might not be t1 but they're a good watch for historical sake

basically t1 guys especially stork is this dood

Yuki Kawauchi just became the first amateur runner to win the boston marathon in decades. a high School Administrator, He's Known As the "Citizen Runner" in Japan, and he has to go back to work tomorrow. : UpliftingNews

Last edited:
meph you might be interested in some videos from applecider as well.

a lot of these demos are with interpolate tho (when it was public - not saying they were "cheating" but might as well be) or like 0-44 ping so its whatever. u might as well watch some LT chase videos

u should search 4 a video on [FTM]Kato it was good video on raindance forgot which team he was playing but it was a good team and took place in 2000 pre-polate solid performance consistent aim he had like a 16 ping tho

u should search 4 a video on [FTM]Kato it was good video on raindance forgot which team he was playing but it was a good team and took place in 2000 pre-polate solid performance consistent aim he had like a 16 ping tho

TWL demos that old all got lost in a database crash iirc... unless they were reuploaded after the crash they're prob gone I'm afraid.

You should seek 4 a video on [FTM]Kato it was a decent video on Raindance overlooked which group he was playing however it was a decent group and occurred in 2000 pre-sense of taste strong execution predictable point he had like a 16 ping tho.

so let me make an addendum if no one has anymore e5-prio or n$.prio to share: i'm looking for any 10v10 base where the pov has an andrewstats rating of at least 1.5k -- the higher the better of course

I don't have any PriO demos.

A quick look found these though: (Stats are displayed the final ~30 seconds).

-W- RedSpider 2225
[E5] SaiYeN 2089
[KoV]Jaymz 1989
SarcaStick 1884
[r].Dutch 1654
=S3= Raskal 1621
[E5] Anemix 1543
-W- GLoCK 1468
ares of RR 1337
-W- sKILLz 1310

You won't find many early T1 games with high ratings, there wasn't as much flag play and the overall number of kills was lower. Compare the above games to =S3= vs 5150, one of the "vab nothing left to prove" games where no one on either team broke 600. S3's total number of kills for the entire game is less than SaiYaN's solo total a few years later. Raskal's game posted above is one of the few I found to have a high rating.

Also, my game probably shouldn't count because all I was doing was chasing kills.

its hard to understand how different the playing environment was back then. no pft, most pre-interpolate, terrible monitors, higher pings, worse mice, worse video cards. this is excluding the 20 years of refinement of learning angles and movement

Last edited:
Back