TWL vs TW: Where will you compete in T:V?

Archaic

Veteran XV
I'm not totally in synch with everything going on for the two ladders, assuming that TWL does plan on going with thier own ladder for T:V, however, it is my understanding that there will in fact be two ladders.

My question is where do you plan on competing?

Personally I think I will be competing on the TribalWar ladder/leauge system, because I figure that's where the main competition will be. What do you guys think?

Sir Lucius said:
I think the main comp will be on TWL b/c that's probably where 5150 is going to play.
And I may play on a team there just so I can MA VirDT's cocky little ass. Other than that, I'll probably play on the TW ladder.

Tribalwar. But that's mainly because I like the convenience of having the biggest forums and the ladder on the same site.

Both, really.

Zoolooman said:
Tribalwar. But that's mainly because I like the convenience of having the biggest forums and the ladder on the same site.

Both, really.
make the guns in your sig scroll faster :)

Zoolooman said:

Both, really.

undecided... but TW's is almost guaranteed to be the more entertaining, with all the shazbot talking. TWL is a bit too heavy handed on that stuff(but for the right reasons.)

TWL sure has a lot of experience that TW lacks.
I don't like every little thing TWL does, but I like them in general. Kinda seems like one of those "why fix something that isn't broken?" things, but maybe that's just me.

Their site could use some work, that's for sure, but in general TWL suits me just fine.

GIMPbeowulf said:
TWL sure has a lot of experience that TW lacks.
I don't like every little thing TWL does, but I like them in general. Kinda seems like one of those "why fix something that isn't broken?" things, but maybe that's just me.

Their site could use some work, that's for sure, but in general TWL suits me just fine.
I agree. To me it's honestly just following the competition around.

I think most people will join both to begin with. If that works out, all the better. But I think it will be the same as T1, where one ladder slowly gets less and less attention (playing on two ladders takes a lot of time). Which ladder will that be? Only time will tell.

In short, both to start, and I will stick with the one that stays stongest (even if that's both of them)

I aggree with tycho, ppl will probably join both to start...

...but, I think the more and more people see THIS, the more and more people will tend to lean toward TWL.

no one likes downtime

TWL bans you for flaming on the forums. In general twl is far to uptight and protective over everything. Also some of the TWL admins are idiots so I would prefer TW.

Back