Ladies and Gentlemen....Ron DeSantis

It ended after 3 days Russia ran out of fuel and the ghost of Kiev finished them off

u kno i gotta be honest here i'd like 2 go ahead and stand and applaud every1 in this thread it is some gr8 stuff

Elon Musk Uses Neuralink to Insert Charisma into Ron DeSantis

In a frantic maneuver to offset an underwhelming start to Ron DeSantis’s presidential campaign, billionaire Elon Musk has tasked his neural implant startup Neuralink with inserting charisma into DeSantis’s brain.

Thus far, the upstart tech company’s work has focused on brain-machine interfaces, with the goal of allowing quadriplegics to move artificial limbs or interact with computers. But the DeSantis Initiative, as company staff call it, is entirely different: an unprecedented effort to use brain chips to make a person less machine-like.

The work began immediately after DeSantis’s much-maligned Twitter Space announcing his candidacy, where DeSantis appeared to be reading a canned stump speech into his phone. Neuralink has its work cut out for it......

Hey severed. When your 'news' articles feels the need to tell you whether or not something was 'underwhelming' or 'frantic.' Its probably not very informative and is more interested in steering your view rather than simply informing you and let you decide for yourself.

Last edited:
Hey severed. When your 'news' articles feels the need to tell you whether or not something was 'underwhelming' or 'frantic.' Its probably not very informative and is more interested in steering your view rather than simply informing you and let you decide for yourself.

You felt the need to tell me this about a joke article?
It wasn't real news
Elon Musk did not really insert a neuralink into dEsantis to make him more likeable.

lol

so many layers to this

Back